Key Out For the Season.

Calling your fanbase "insignificant" is a bit under the bottom , maybe she meant "these people don't know ". She's doing the same thing the people she's criticizing did.
Don't see her being anonymous. Wasn't it just 2-3 weeks ago she was defending Tamari on twitter from another insignificant keyboard warrior on twitter spewing garbage about Tamaris eyebrows? Point and fact, most people that write that crude B.S. are insignificant.

So Harper WAS referring to certain members of the Lady Vol's fanbase.

I think she was referring to fringe negative elements. Canā€™t speak for her and what she meant or who it was directed toward specifically, but if you feel like you assisted in creating an uncomfortable situation in the locker room, feel free to consider yourself included.

love watch tv surf internet on firefox. You can sideload browrers on firefox that let you edia. But silk amazon does not let you edia. Just saw usa today key had been having troube for weeks . Kellie got phone three before game time. What was going with key.

Key has blood clots in her lungs. Very dangerous, but they caught it early. She is out for the remainder of this year.

It is the same issue our football player, Trey Smith, had 4-5 years ago. He is now a star in NFL.

Hopefully, they can heal Tamari such that she can have a nice, long pro career. We will greatly miss her defense!

Last edited:
This message is for the self proclaimed wannabe coach who our actual coaches have never even heard of. Next time you tweet someone telling them their response to Tamari was ā€œunexpectedā€ you better know who youā€™re talking to. Donā€™t write checks your mouth canā€™t cash. Try me.

Now, go back to delusional life of ā€œcoachingā€

This message is for the self proclaimed wannabe coach who our actual coaches have never even heard of. Next time you tweet someone telling them their response to Tamari was ā€œunexpectedā€ you better know who youā€™re talking to. Donā€™t write checks your mouth canā€™t cash. Try me.

ā€¦can we get a reference tweet or linkie?

I think she was referring to fringe negative elements. Canā€™t speak for her and what she meant or who it was directed toward specifically, but if you feel like you assisted in creating an uncomfortable situation in the locker room, feel free to consider yourself included.

"Fringe negative elements". That's a good one.

With fewer people buying tickets to the Lady Vols games, it may not be wise to criticize any members of their diminishing fan base, especially this season.

Aren't they part of the Fanbase?

In the world of sport, members of a "fanbase" sometimes do crappy, repugnant things like riot after games, throw objects at players, insult them with racial epithets. So, being part of a fanbase does not make one immune to criticism for transgressive actions. Does this really need to be explained to you?

In the world of sport, members of a "fanbase" sometimes do crappy, repugnant things like riot after games, throw objects at players, insult them with racial epithets. So, being part of a fanbase does not make one immune to criticism for transgressive actions. Does this really need to be explained to you?
Prolly need to reply directly. Just pick oneā€¦

yawn

VN Store

Back