Key Out For the Season.

I was suspicious of a respiratory issue when she seemed out of breath a lot. I don't care if she ever plays again. She needs to do what's best for her health and life. A nice young lady who I am confident will succeed in life.
Certainly explains why she was on a minutes limitation. Definitely puts priorities more in perspective.

I'm so sorry to hear this, but health has to come first. I hate to hear this for her sake, cause I'm sure she wants to play for her team and fans. And i'm sure it's real scary for her to get this diagnosis. Hopefully, she can overcome this. The news that she is expected to recover fully is great to hear.

Im so hurt for TK , and im even more enraged at the posters who criticized this young lady's play without knowledge of what she was going through . Attacking her personal look with eyelash comments and short shorts when she was in pain the entire time. Lord jesus cover tamari in your blood and bless those who fail to recognize we need to support the players better as fans .

I was suspicious of a respiratory issue when she seemed out of breath a lot. I don't care if she ever plays again. She needs to do what's best for her health and life. A nice young lady who I am confident will succeed in life.

I noticed that too. In fact, it looked particularly bad in the last game she played in. I noticed she was breathing oddly after not much exertion --- taking very deep breaths instead of the quick ones you usually see when players exert themselves. And as pointed out before, she looked sluggish all year.

It is VERY fortunate they caught this. Hopefully she can get good results like Trey Smith did and can see the same doctors.

VN Store

Back