Kevin Steele. One of the worst coaches in NCAA History...

VolsSince78

So Steele is a guy who was hired by Saban, Dabo, Bobby Bowden, Tom Osborne, and Dom Capers, and played key roles on all these coaches’ defenses. And OP starts a thread saying he’s one of the worst coaches of all time because the Vols hire him as a defensive assistant??

I guess some folks just wanna sound off negatively about EVERYTHING related to Vols football, even on the surface positive developments.

vol05

While I agree and wish Pruitt would be canned, if we are going to keep Pruitt, which it looks like we will, then this is not a bad hire. Like another poster here said our defensive coaching leaves a lot to be desired.
...and wasn’t that Pruitts strength coming in? It’s a gaum. Anyway u look at it. Next excuse will be talent...”we just need players”. Welp they all leaving cause it’s a gaum.

'Boro-vol

#NeverGumper
I've got no problem with Steele. However hiring him, unless it's to replace Pruitt for any amount of time, is simply shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic.

At this point any change is good I guess. I'm discovering that I really don't care anymore.

VN Store

Sponsors