Kentucky lost again

Louisville winning on Saturday, improbable as it certainly is, would destroy the entire season and likely Cal’s career in Lexington.
It would be something to behold. I don’t think it will happen, but as bad as they are playing as a team, who knows.

I watched part of that game and was just shocked at how disjointed they played. Like a team of a individuals that couldn’t figure out how to play together when things got tough.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Outside of Tshiebwe, it's not even close.

He is just complete. I’m not sure how much you watcher, but Mizzou had a breakaway layup chance and Mizzou tried to Joe Milton toss is full-court and Wallace effortlessly gets way up to snatch that thing out of the air and prevent the score. He also was hitting shots to keep them in the game at crucial moments. Too bad his one season is about to go to waste. He could have come to Tennessee and been the missing piece to a championship roster.

His dribble drive offense is totally outdated.

Outdated and not even executed well. They will blow out some teams that aren’t prepared or defensively sound, but against a competently coached and defensively prepared team they are going to struggle.

I don’t know if Cal has just quit and wants a buyout or what is going on.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Cals stated goals of getting players into the NBA is going to get him fired at KY if he can't also put together great TEAMS. The fact he's assembled all that great talent and only delivered one banner is amazing. Elite talent gets itself into the league and NIL evens the playing field, no need for snake oil salesmen like Calipari

Calipari is about to get really stale for Lexington....... But he and that fanbase deserve each other.

Being from Kentucky, most everybody I know is done with Calipari.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he walks away on his own or takes a job in the NBA.

No way in hell he walks away with that much buyout money. He might negotiate it down but he just isn’t walking away

Reactions: dovervolz
Cason Wallace is an athletic freak and quite possibly Kentucky’s best player. Man, he would have changed our team dramatically. Too bad he picked to play his one season with a bunch of losers.
Wallace would have really helped us but Tshiebwe is a freak. What could have been if Tshiebwe had of transferred to us instead of Kentucky. I love watching that guy play

VN Store

Back