Kentucky - Georgia Game Thread

I have a feeling this is going to be like the MI and FL re-votes.

UK will argue that it should go to regular season record. UGA will want a 50/50 split and just play an overtime game.

well whoever wins our game tomorrow will be in good shape on sunday because UK/UGA/Miss St. are all going to be tired, especially if it is UK/UGA

5 minutes prior to game time. I'd say as of 20 minutes ago there was 200 people in attendance and that's being a bit generous

Kentucky looks horrible so far. They might have to sweat out Sunday if they get blown out today.

This game makes the Big Ten look fun to watch. If UK somehow loses this then the crowd will decrease about 50-70% for tonights game against MSU

I don't think UGA is going to lay down and let them have it. But it looks like the fouls are going to be lopsided in this game too.

this game has set basketball back about 40 years.

however, did notice a very hot, very bored looking UGA family member.

There are like, 30 GA fans in the stands.

Press bloggers say it's like a sauna in the gym. Whoever wins this game better take IV fluids afterwards.

ramel Bradley actually flops as much, on each end, as T Hansbrough and get almost as many calls.

In fact, UK depends heavily on the 3 ball and friendly officiating.

Watching on Yahoo live stream no Tv here in NC was hoping i got to watch our game on TV guess not the crowd is unreal btw like watching a JR high game.

It's called having your go-to inside guy out due to injury. That said, they need to stop jacking up so many 3s.
I understand why, but it's still who they are today. Even with Patterson, you relied heavily on the 3 from Crawford and Bradley. Ultimately, the nights when Bradley gets 10ish FT attempts, you have been competitive.

VN Store

Back