Kentucky favored by 6?

I think we'll be dogs in the rest of our games except Vandy. Probably a 3pt favorite since we're at home.

That's about where the line will fall IMO.

Wow maybe i don't known what I'm looking at when I watch Kentucky but their saying they are better team with wr as the qb. Pruitt and coaches will have a plan with alot pressure for qb as well as stooping run. Question for us is can oline get healthy and us run ball to keep offense balanced

Maybe beating Kentucky with a wr at qb will start to reverse the cruel joke that has been played on us for so long. We have 3 games to win 2, and honestly after last years choke it’s a must we make a bowl. I know the year started very poorly but Pruitt has coached his team back into bowl eligibility and he can not afford to miss the mark again.

I think this game will be a lot closer than some of the commenters here are suggesting. We still have a team that struggles on offense w/JG and UK isn’t going to look past us again this year. I hope I’m wrong but thus far BM can’t finish a game and JT keeps getting pulled for JG. So assuming we play w/JG for a half we will struggle to score.

This is really a must win. Mizzou will be a tougher game than UK and w/Vandy who knows. Even when we were good that game always gave us fits. If we can win this one I like our chances to go bowling in December.

I think it is all guess work at this time with the lines. No clue which KY or TN team shows up, the weather, or the cloak and dagger.

I think it is all guess work at this time with the lines. No clue which KY or TN team shows up, the weather, or the cloak and dagger.
I agree, if we had a better qb showing last night I’d be all in on the vols. My fear is that we play a drawn out low scoring boring game in Lexington.

I think the Vols will be favored. Ky is on life support with their QB situation. Their lines could give our Vols some trouble but they simply don't have the playmakers at WR or running back to scare us much I feel. I think we win by 2 or more scores.
*provided the weather is decent.

VN Store

Back