Kentucky favored by 6?

Line is -3.5 so it’s a pickem , 3 points awarded for uk being at home
...and Kentucky is coming off a bye week. The line is probably fair. Their offense has clearly played much better at home. It's on the road, where they have been such a disaster. They couldn't do anything at either South Carolina or Mississippi State on offense. But like I said earlier, the line won't close at Kentucky - 3 1/2.

What we better hope for is clear sky’s... if I’m not mistaken they played in there last two in rain...Advantage Kentucky if so and a week to prepare for us...

Maybe beating Kentucky with a wr at qb will start to reverse the cruel joke that has been played on us for so long. We have 3 games to win 2, and honestly after last years choke it’s a must we make a bowl. I know the year started very poorly but Pruitt has coached his team back into bowl eligibility and he can not afford to miss the mark again.
No three strikes in football. CJP MUST win at least two of the last three games. If he repeats last year's embarrassing end he clearly isn't the answer. Recruiting will suffer beyond measure and the schedule gets much tougher next year.

No three strikes in football. CJP MUST win at least two of the last three games. If he repeats last year's embarrassing end he clearly isn't the answer. Recruiting will suffer beyond measure and the schedule gets much tougher next year.
I hope the team's mentality is that they must win all 3. It would take that to guarantee a winning record going into the bowl. Also, the decent bowls out there don't like 6-6 teams. We need that 7-5 record and the remaining games are all winnable. These are not good teams in front of us.

I’m a believer that this team is starting to turn the corner, but the OL performance against UAB gives cause for concern. I am not putting a lot of emphasis on last year, YUK was deflated in that game having been soundly defeated by UGA the game before with front runner status in the east on the line. A lot of ifs in this game, can we get consistent play from OL and QB are the biggest questions. I believe the defense is finding their identity and gaining confidence every game. I don’t think our offense needs to be spectacular, but consistency from the OL and QB are going to be critical. Thinking Vols by 7!

And we struggled against Mississippi state and UAB. USC was still focused on that loss against Florida
We whipped Miss St and UAB, UAB would not have scored if we didn't put the 3rd string in. You seem to be trying to make excuse for the other side also. Kentucky cannot throw on us consistently, they have a wr playing qb. I expect them to be ready to play and we will have to be ready, but if we are focused and play like we have since miss st we will clock Kentucky. GBO!

VN Store

Back