Kennedy Chandler...

I was in school in Memphis and finished in 83'. Man, me and my pals loved Gridley's and ate there as often as we could. The food was fabulous and the atmosphere was excellent!

Reactions: tennrich1
Chandler just hit a running 3 pointer to send Sunrise Christian into OT against #1 Montverde.

Not without some drama as Sunrise almost blew a 7-pt lead in OT. KC finished with 19 pts, 7 asst, 6 rebs. Ended Montverde's 48-game winning streak. 4-4 from the FT line in the closing seconds and looked like a stone cold assassin doing it.

This guy is different. Johnson and Springer are exciting but Chandler is going to be a difference make from game 1 and will be a true playmaker. So excited to have him next year. Hope he gets to play with at least one of Springer and Johnson.
He’s the Alpha that we need. In addition to the playmaking abilities and talent.

Many guards can only go right to the rim or shoot from deep. Even the brief clips show Chandler has a nice floater in the lane. He is going to be hard to stop on the pick and roll up top. Now we just need a pick and pop big to complement him.

VN Store

Back