kelly post game on tess darby tess is a shooter

kelly had edia at a teen camp. tess and edia last year little sister % on three's was little better. edia dardy has highlight videos on her twitter. she shoots nice three shot . playing for greenfeild tess last year in highschool. mudcat says edia highlight videos are worth a watch.
Kellie invited the whole Greenfield team to the Stanford game. Edie is very crafty and I think she shoots a little higher 3 point % than Tess

Kellie invited the whole Greenfield team to the Stanford game. Edie is very crafty and I think she shoots a little higher 3 point % than Tess
edia darby twitter has her junior year highlights up top on her twitter. can not post link on this firestick. but edia can her shoots off and she drives to the basket good.

Mudcat, I watched a lot of video on Edie and I was impressed....The girl can shoot the 3 ball, and she is cat quick...She ran/dribbled away from a few girls on driving lay ups....

Not sure why she is not rated very high...Perhaps a walk on position may be offered until she proves herself on the big stage....

In any event, the young lady is a player...
03C019A0-EA91-4A7E-A946-27D313B50EC2.jpeg.fdc9631cf428c3faf90133cfffd9aef8.jpeg

Mudcat, I watched a lot of video on Edie and I was impressed....The girl can shoot the 3 ball, and she is cat quick...She ran/dribbled away from a few girls on driving lay ups....

Not sure why she is not rated very high...Perhaps a walk on position may be offered until she proves herself on the big stage....

Someone told me on here the other night she is undersized

Tess, and everyone else, would benefit from getting into the good habit of using the backboard on the shots they get under the basket. Using the backboard significantly increases the chances it’ll go in.

But hey, I’m old and old-fashioned. What could we oldsters possibly know?! :rolleyes:
Seems like you have a better chance of an offensive put back if you use the backboard too.

yes i know she quick. she was runing point her sofhmore with tess last year at greenfeild. those two and anthor girl had greenfeild quarterfinals tenn state turnment before covid end play. they had greenfeild 75% to be state champ that year.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

l could see samantha williams following edia because of tess. but alabama head coach following edia as well as maria govols247 reporter. maybe edia will get a big con. offer. i saw some clips of tess last year state turnment edia not bad point guard. she list on one list for tenn top point guards.

Someone told me on here the other night she is undersized
5 6" from her freshman year prospects nation. but going by pictures and clips edia has grown some. greenfeild yellow jackets highschool vs peabody this year.. peabody broadcasters say edia was having off game. edia passes good as she playing point guard. anyway you can judge forself how talk she is. not saying kelly should offer. but its fun to watch recuits game for youself.

You have a bad habit of trying to sound like a backwoods hick when I suspect you’re the exact opposite. Not sure why you’re trying to hide behind gibberish.
l do live in small town around sixty houses. i can honest say i have talk to everyone in my small town and so has everyone else. i live area where people hunt and fish. do not know of one house that does have guns. in it. they are three churches with in 6 miles of my house. as for school 12 grade grad. i was smart in math. in spelling i just done enough to pass. most other kids in school would say i was smart. as for hick i do live on a dirt road and i would not live in the city for it.

l do live in small town around sixty houses. i can honest say i have talk to everyone in my small town and so has everyone else. i live area where people hunt and fish. do not know of one house that does have guns. in it. they are three churches with in 6 miles of my house. as for school 12 grade grad. i was smart in math. in spelling i just done enough to pass. most other kids in school would say i was smart. as for hick i do live on a dirt road and i would not live in the city for it.
I grew up in the country. We had a 3 room house, no running water and an outhouse. We had to carry water 200 yards to the house in buckets. The water would freeze the dipper in the bucket in the winter. I know where you're coming from. Some of the smartest people I've ever known have come from that background.

You have a bad habit of trying to sound like a backwoods hick when I suspect you’re the exact opposite. Not sure why you’re trying to hide behind gibberish.
i do live in small town around 60 houses. on a dirt road with three churches within six miles of my house. everybody is related to each other somehow. my family been since my great great grand parents and before ask i know evevyone in my small town. not trying to be bubba just like using my firestick to post.

I grew up in the country. We had a 3 room house, no running water and an outhouse. We had to carry water 200 yards to the house in buckets. The water would freeze the dipper in the bucket in the winter. I know where you're coming from. Some of the smartest people I've ever known have come from that background.
i
i was born in 1973. we use outhouse to 1980. but we had runing water all my live. but mother had build fires all winter to get a doll. they had chickens and a milk cow. even raised rabbits to eat. they grow most of what they eat. they are still some on the creek with chickens. few have sheeps and some still have gardens. and we still say up the creek and down creek in stead of north or south which is the way creek below my house runs.

VN Store

Back