Kellie Harper discussion/debate thread [merged]

I still can't figure out which proven, big-name coach the most dissatisfied think was available and willing to come to Tennessee in 2019.

Awww, creek, that's okay. It doesn't matter. S'not the point. No matter who you name, it'll boil down to one thing - "WE SHOULD HAVE HIRED MULKEY and PAID HER WHATEVER SHE WANTED."

The people saying this, of course, have no idea what the condition or state of the athletic department's budget was, nor do they know the conditions were at the time of the change.

But again - not the point.

Awww, creek, that's okay. It doesn't matter. S'not the point. No matter who you name, it'll boil down to one thing - "WE SHOULD HAVE HIRED MULKEY and PAID HER WHATEVER SHE WANTED."

The people saying this, of course, have no idea what the condition or state of the athletic department's budget was, nor do they know the conditions were at the time of the change.

But again - not the point.
You have a point.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcannon1
Well, if anyone was thinking that Mulkey was even on the market in 2019 ...the year Baylor went 37-1 and won her third national title...I don't think that is the case. It took two more years of perceived snubs from her employers, head-butting over a new arena, and increased animosity between her and the administratuon to get her back to her home state. And a lot of money, of course. But that was in 2021.

Damn,your still at it!!!??

OwD4.gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I knew somehow you were gonna take another shot at Kellie....you just cant help yourself can you?QUOTE="Lawdawg, post: 22680105, member: 90890"]But someone said Joni wasn’t very good… We really need to do better.[/QUOTE]

It will be interesting to see who else UT signs, either HS or Portal.
Also interesting to see if they will be a better team.
Also if the guard play improves. O and D.

Interesting reading "The Lady Vols".

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I knew somehow you were gonna take another shot at Kellie....you just cant help yourself can you?QUOTE="Lawdawg, post: 22680105, member: 90890"]But someone said Joni wasn’t very good… We really need to do better.
[/QUOTE]
I meant we need to stop taking shots at other programs and coaches. That’s a theme around these parts. I’ve said the same previously. That’s the do better part.

Reactions: Memvol44
This thread gives me so much hope. When the world as we know it ends and humanity is a forgotten relic of the past, a small group of Vol Nation posters will survive and endure the apocalyptic hellscape just so they can criticize Kellie.

Reactions: lvocd and Voltopia
This thread gives me so much hope. When the world as we know it ends and humanity is a forgotten relic of the past, a small group of Vol Nation posters will survive and endure the apocalyptic hellscape just so they can criticize Kellie.
We will carry on, truth and honesty in search of Final 4’s and Championships. We won’t toast those that were lost but a moment of silence as we raise that 9th championship. Just hope those that put the survivors on ignore came around before they perished.

That's odd. I always heard that the cockroaches would be the last to go.

VN Store

Back