Kellie Harper discussion/debate thread [merged]

Who wants to tell him?

Don't pin a rose on ole Kellie just yet. Her millions in salary mean a whole lot more than anything "the legends of the miserable" could ever babble. Fan chatter, including ours, means nothing. Nor does trying to change the culture of sports fan forums.

I don't think people are trying to change the culture, just call out the posts and posters on content they find offensive or counter productive for the programs involved. Vaue add is what it is........ or isn't.

I'm simply talking about the vol nation message board. I didn't see any heat towards him for them not having a recruit yet.
Shouldn't be this hard. Barnes isn't getting heat for no 24 hs recruit bc he's been so successful at recruiting they have no room for anyone else. Has to save room for portal, where he was wildly successful this year. High school recruiting is absolutely not a weakness for him, but definitely is for Kellie. Therefore more complaints for her in that area. Not a valid comparison nor a basis for double standard.

Take a look at overall "negative" or complaining posts btw the 2 and Barnes would have many, many more.

I don't think people are trying to change the culture, just call out the posts and posters on content they find offensive or counter productive for the programs involved. Vaue add is what it is........ or isn't.
Feel free to call out what offends you, but I wish we could once and for all lose the notion that anything here is ever productive or counter productive to the program. Literally, no one cares what we think.

Feel free to call out what offends you, but I wish we could once and for all lose the notion that anything here is ever productive or counter productive to the program. Literally, no one cares what we think.
That is categorically false. I care, and cannot rule out prospects guidance groups comparing fan cultures, including these boards. It cannot factually be ruled out. If I was a parent I would work all the angles, especially the readily available free ones. Don’t know how I would factor it, but I would have it.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
That is categorically false. I care, and cannot rule out prospects guidance groups comparing fan cultures, including these boards. It cannot factually be ruled out. If I was a parent I would work all the angles, especially the readily available free ones. Don’t know how I would factor it, but I would have it.
Rule #1 as a parent. Don’t go to message boards to find answers. Rule #2, see rule number #1. If a message board paid or free deters a child from attending a school it’s probably best if they are looking for a reason. Joe Milton, undefeated since taking over, had a nice NIL and fans want Nico because Joe went 1 for 8 to open against AP.

Felt we were making strides in mending the different views.

And the world is flat!

Rule #1 as a parent. Don’t go to message boards to find answers. Rule #2, see rule number #1. If a message board paid or free deters a child from attending a school it’s probably best if they are looking for a reason. Joe Milton, undefeated since taking over, had a nice NIL and fans want Nico because Joe went 1 for 8 to open against AP.
And his mom sadly was in a Facebook forum where she had to speak out and defend her son. She thought she found a positive page and it was until he didn't have a stellar game.

I would not pin Kellie as a highly compensated coach. Women's salaries have increased as they should.
Depends on who you ask. Nothing to show for 1M+. Karen Weekly has almost two decades and multiple championships and WCWS making drastically less.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back