Keeping up with the transfers

Tariq Owens is now at Texas Tech and he had a couple of monster dunks and played well against Southern California tonight and Texas Tech plays Nebraska tomorrow at 9:30 p.m. on ESPN2.

Last edited:
Wiki:

In August 2018, Thompson signed a one-year contract with ZZ Leiden of the Dutch Basketball League (DBL) and FIBA Europe Cup. On October 27, 2018, Thompson scored 32 points in a 73–78 win over Den Helder Suns. On November 7, Thompson led Leiden to a win over Sakarya BB in the FIBA Europe Cup by scoring 36 points.

Mostella playing pretty well for JSU the last couple of games

McGhee looked smooth last night in Clarksville, but that guy from Murray State....Morant wow.....
Well he is 24 (nearly 25) playing against guys 3-6 years younger than him in the OVC... Not trying to take anything away from him, just keeping it real. As a Gov, I appreciate what he brings to the team

Were you at the game (or at least watch it)? Outside the 32 pts (on 10-24 shooting) he had 7 assists and 6 TOs. Not exactly amazing numbers (Terry Taylor on the other hand).

I grew up in Hendersonville and my sister is a Governor....so I have a small amount of infinity for APSU.. I watched it on ESPN.....That said I live in Springfield, Illinois and when the GOV'S beat the Illini in the NCAA tourney, Pure Gold

Well he is 24 (nearly 25) playing against guys 3-6 years younger than him in the OVC... Not trying to take anything away from him, just keeping it real. As a Gov, I appreciate what he brings to the team

Were you at the game (or at least watch it)? Outside the 32 pts (on 10-24 shooting) he had 7 assists and 6 TOs. Not exactly amazing numbers (Terry Taylor on the other hand).

Well age ain’t nothing but a number because the ‘Old Man’ played his butt off tonight. 😂. 18 pts, 19 rebs (12 offensive, 7 defensive) 1 steal, 1 block and 2 assists and 28 minutes off the bench. Were you there Yankee?

Reactions: Stoked
Well age ain’t nothing but a number because the ‘Old Man’ played his butt off tonight. 😂. 18 pts, 19 rebs (12 offensive, 7 defensive) 1 steal, 1 block and 2 assists and 28 minutes off the bench. Were you there Yankee?
Hell of a game. I was not. I plan on being there Saturday though

Reactions: AuntieDee
I'm not going to lie we could use Jabari and his toughness and rebounding on this years team. We had the extra scholarship. He would have been a great player coming off the bench with his energy.

Reactions: AuntieDee
We could also use Tariq and his rim protecting abilities. He does make Alexander look as big as Zion though lol. He might have been pushed around even more than Alexander.

I'm not going to lie we could use Jabari and his toughness and rebounding on this years team. We had the extra scholarship. He would have been a great player coming off the bench with his energy.
He wouldn’t be playing over Fulk or Walker

We could also use Tariq and his rim protecting abilities. He does make Alexander look as big as Zion though lol. He might have been pushed around even more than Alexander.
I would’ve signed up for this...pretty similar players and we wouldn’t lose that rim protector when Kyle goes out with foul trouble or does his disappearing act. Could essentially play them both 17-20mpg and just rotate them every 4-5 minutes.

I would’ve signed up for this...pretty similar players and we wouldn’t lose that rim protector when Kyle goes out with foul trouble or does his disappearing act. Could essentially play them both 17-20mpg and just rotate them every 4-5 minutes.
This is why I expressed my disappointment when he left more so than any of the others we lost.

But, had he not transferred, he would have exhausted his eligibility last season, so it would make no difference this year.

This is why I expressed my disappointment when he left more so than any of the others we lost.

But, had he not transferred, he would have exhausted his eligibility last season, so it would make no difference this year.

True, but it’s more likely Alexander probably could’ve redshirted and had the extra year.

I grew up in Hendersonville and my sister is a Governor....so I have a small amount of infinity for APSU.. I watched it on ESPN.....That said I live in Springfield, Illinois and when the GOV'S beat the Illini in the NCAA tourney, Pure Gold
how small an amount of infinity? some of everything? little bit of all?

Reactions: StarRaider
how small an amount of infinity? some of everything? little bit of all?
28432673_175371733086804_3789150883040722944_n.jpg

VN Store

Back