Kavanaugh Confirmation

The New York Times should be labeled a hate group and a terror organization. Should be shut down for the continuation of publishing false & inaccurate hate information on innocent public figures in trying to destroy their lives & their careers. This hate organization targets conservatives and nobody else. This trash filled hate left-wing propaganda news paper is an enemy to the American people.......burn it down..
Totally agree. The Left is out of control but they are a bunch of kooks for sure.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
You think the government should shut down a private newspaper because you don’t like their reporting?

It's not reporting............it's called creating or making up & spreading vile hateful lies on innocent conservative public figures with no Proof of those being guilty about anything.......other than working on Trumps side.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Didn't ask me but no I do not. However I think it should be easier to find them civilly liable for reports such as this one.

I’m open to the idea, but what relaxed standard for establishing liability still allows reporting on important stories?

As Luther likes to say, there’s a spectrum:

Sandy Hook was a Hoax
George Bush caused 9/11
Pizzagate
George Bush caused Katrina
There’s a video of Hillary and Huma drinking kids’ blood.
Deep State pedophile cabal
Birtherism/Obama is a Muslim
Trump/Russia collusion
Kavanaugh accusations
Fast & Furious
Air Force propping up Trump properties.
Obama wears a brown suit
Benghazi
White Water
Monica Lewinsky
Watergate

Where do you draw the line and how do you distinguish between early accounts of some of these stories?

I’m open to the idea, but what relaxed standard for establishing liability still allows reporting on important stories?

Sandy Hook was a Hoax
George Bush caused 9/11
Pizzagate
Trump/Russia collusion
Kavanaugh accusations
Fast & Furious
Obama wears a brown suit
Benghazi
White Water
Monica Lewinsky
Watergate

Where do you draw the line and how do you distinguish between early accounts of some of these stories?

I draw the line when a story purposely omits facts and is written in an inflammatory way. Which this article is a perfect example of both.

I draw the line when a story purposely omits facts and is written in an inflammatory way. Which this article is a perfect example of both.

The inflammatory part seems subjective, but I haven’t read it. Not a NYT subscriber.

This is what I see when I try to view it:

Attachments

• E9E68992-CE74-49E7-86DF-312E73A6FAD9.png
    E9E68992-CE74-49E7-86DF-312E73A6FAD9.png
    191 KB · Views: 2

Sandy Hook was a Hoax
George Bush caused 9/11
Pizzagate
Trump/Russia collusion
Kavanaugh accusations
Fast & Furious
Obama wears a brown suit
Benghazi
White Water
Monica Lewinsky
Watergate

Tan suit. Obama wore a tan suit!!!!!!

Reactions: BigOrangeD
lb190917cd20190916101003.jpg

VN Store

Back