Karoline Striplin

dapeak

Yeah foot injuries can become long term issues but watching her play this summer I’m hopeful it isn’t the case. I’m also hopeful because she physically looks to be in great conditioning, better than she was before or after the injury.

I'd like to add something about Miles. Over the last decade when Tennessee has had so many taller guards, we've also occasionally watched in frustration as several opponents hurt us bad with their small, quick, pesty guards who were able to steal the ball from our big guards and cit offthe passing lanes with the extra lateral quickness the itty-bitties often have.

My hope is that Miles makes it her mission to become the type of annoying defensive pest opponents with bigger guards hate to see. And she needs to work extra hard to build stamina so that Kellie can depend on her to give her strong minutes in situations where we need someone who seems never to get tired to press, press and press harder. Her smaller size can be the thing that gets her court time if she plays her cards right. She just needs to show Kellie that her motor never slows down!
Boom!
bulls-eye

We've been hurt by speed guards more than tall-guards.
That is why I pulled for Miles initially
Her AAU coach said she was a "dog" on defense and that is high praise

As far as Striplin, I am confident in her from day one. She will not need time to adjust, she is ready

Puckett too,,,very much a Katy Smith clone. And tough as nails too

Kaiya will be the surprise that may fill Rennia's shoes

Last edited:
Karoline is a hard worker, has great midrange game and is an excellent passer. She will also be a great teammate. Defensively she will play the position she can defend best! She will be a great sub off the bench for TK or Green .
Sara is a great perimeter player who has great size and an awesome work ethic and all around skill set. She will definitely see lots of minutes as a 2,3 or 4.
I look forward to seeing the depth and team work ethic increase because of these two girls! No matter how much they play, they will play a big role in the success of the team this year! It’s going to be a great year!

VN Store