Karly Weathers 2022

They (family) are huge bama fans. I will be shocked if she goes anywhere else.
While it’s true they are Alabama fans, Karly will go wherever she feels the most comfortable. She is a spectacular young lady who is as level headed as they come and works her butt off to be good. She’ll be a welcome addition to any program. I try to rep the Lady Vols to her when I see her. If she goes to bama, it’ll be because that’s where she wants to be not because they are football season ticket holders.

While it’s true they are Alabama fans, Karly will go wherever she feels the most comfortable. She is a spectacular young lady who is as level headed as they come and works her butt off to be good. She’ll be a welcome addition to any program. I try to rep the Lady Vols to her when I see her. If she goes to bama, it’ll be because that’s where she wants to be not because they are football season ticket holders.

I would love to see her at UT. She's the type we need to get back to prominence, especially since she is instate. Keep promoting UT to her when you get the chance. Isn't her older sister going to bama?

I would love to see her at UT. She's the type we need to get back to prominence, especially since she is instate. Keep promoting UT to her when you get the chance. Isn't her older sister going to bama?
She is the older sister of the two girls. Ryan is the oldest and her younger sister is going into the 7th grade. Haven’t really talked to her about it since Jolly took over but she was not a Holly fan from what I gathered. And even though she hasn’t said it to me, I get the vibe that she likes Mississippi St and what they’re doing over there right now but there’s plenty of time before she has to choose. She’s about to get cranked up playing volleyball so I’ll see her more the next few months to talk up UT.

She is the older sister of the two girls. Ryan is the oldest and her younger sister is going into the 7th grade. Haven’t really talked to her about it since Jolly took over but she was not a Holly fan from what I gathered. And even though she hasn’t said it to me, I get the vibe that she likes Mississippi St and what they’re doing over there right now but there’s plenty of time before she has to choose. She’s about to get cranked up playing volleyball so I’ll see her more the next few months to talk up UT.

Thanks for the clarification. Let's hope for the best. Keep up the good work!

She scored 17 in her teams loss to Greenfield and Loretto was the only one that provided stats of that game don't know who scored for Greenfield in their 50 to 44 win.

VN Store

Back