Kareem Hunt

So you're totally gonna ignore the racist remarks she said?

Saying the "N word" to a black person is the equivalent of getting spit upon. Its the highest form of disrespect. Maybe you let people spit on you and get away with it. But I don't. And I don't expect any man with an ounce of self-respect to do the same.

If you're small and weak, maybe you shouldn't antagonize people much bigger and stronger than you? Small men have figured this out. Maybe its time women did the same.

Hitting a woman over words is the epitome of a coward.

Saying the "N word" to a black person is the equivalent of getting spit upon. Its the highest form of disrespect. Maybe you let people spit on you and get away with it. But I don't. And I don't expect any man with an ounce of self-respect to do the same.

If you're small and weak, maybe you shouldn't antagonize people much bigger and stronger than you? Small men have figured this out. Maybe its time women did the same.
Link?

Since when does discriminatory comments no matter how crude justify violence, especially against such a non threat as a 100 - 120 lbs woman? No man with self-respect thinks of himself so lowly he has to seriously defend himself against a woman. It's essentially admitting you're afraid your face might have a red mark from a slap; it's pure cowardice. The correct response as others have stated is self-restraint by walking away or taking the "hits." He's also perfectly justified in attempting to go back at her with whatever sexist remarks he can think of but don't act like derogatory comments excuses a "man" for attempting to physically hurt a woman. He better thank his lucky stars that his buddies were there to defuse the situation. If it had been only him and her and laid her out, then his life would have been over. The only reason your equivocation of small men and women in this situation makes prima facie sense is because of the weak "men" that believe themselves justified in hitting a woman. If they did as they should then that equivocation falls apart harder than your yearly CFB and NFL predictions.

This isn't about fear. Its about RESPECT. Small men understand this. Its why they don't go around disrespecting men much bigger than them. Why can't women understand what smaller men understand?

I'm sorry but just because you were born with two X-chromosomes doesn't give you the right to disrespect me as you see fit knowing you are immune from getting your ass beat up. If you don't want to get beat up by someone who is bigger and stronger than you, then don't disrespect them. That doesn't seem like a very hard thing to do. Men understand this. Why can't women?

Hitting a woman over words is the epitome of a coward.

No. Its about respect. If small/weak men know better than to go around disrespecting men that are much bigger and stronger than them, why can't women?

Sorry but I'm not giving females a pass to disrespect me in a manner I would never allow a man to do.

XhCftOm.jpg

Reactions: HoptownVol
If true, Abby and Hunt are both idiots.

Still.... men don’t hit, push, or kick women.
Anyone that is ok with it is not a man.

This isn't about fear. Its about RESPECT. Small men understand this. Its why they don't go around disrespecting men much bigger than them. Why can't women understand what smaller men understand?

I'm sorry but just because you were born with two X-chromosomes doesn't give you the right to disrespect me as you see fit knowing you are immune from getting your ass beat up. If you don't want to get beat up by someone who is bigger and stronger than you, then don't disrespect them. That doesn't seem like a very hard thing to do. Men understand this. Why can't women?

Let's humor you for a second. Are you saying that he's teaching this woman a lesson in respect? His pathetic attempts at hurting this girl is earning respect from her or his peers? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Respect is earned by example and not by force in this situation. I can also guarantee you that Kareem has lost all respect from real men everywhere by his actions. People who aren't dumbasses understand that. Why can't you?

Also, this ultimately is about fear. This man shouldn't need her respect; he again shouldn't be so sensitive about what this random woman said to him. Again, even if she drew her hand and smacked him or whatever, then why prove her right by responding with force? The only reason to respond with force is you're attempting to not be hit again by physically stopping the other person, because you're ultimately afraid of being hurt by her. That is some cowardice nonsense to be afraid of being hit by a woman.

You keep on making this false equivocation between small women and small men. Define small? We talking a 120 lb, 5'2 man? We all have a general idea of what is meant by men and women in this context, and I promise you that no one is thinking of what amounts to a preteen boy judging by that size.

A couple of tweets from some guy no one outside of you has heard of is your proof?

Kareem lied about his involvement. His buddies lied about his involvement. The “Police Report” includes statements. Statements from liars.

No one. Absolutely no one in the media sweeps racial crap under the rug when it’s white on black. Black on white they definitely will. But not white on black. If you can find anything current on that I’d like to know.

That still doesn’t excuse his actions in the least.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadJerry20
We don't know that he lied. This could just be an excuse for the Chiefs to cover themselves after the video leaked. We all know morality isn't what motivates these football teams. If this video never became public, Hunt would still be playing for the Chiefs.

This was nothing more than a PR move.
He admitted to it to Lisa Salters .. move on, your argument is weak .. AGAIN

If you're small and weak, you hit people much smaller than you over WORDS ..

No. Its about respect. If small/weak men know better than to go around disrespecting men that are much bigger and stronger than them, why can't women?

Sorry but I'm not giving females a pass to disrespect me in a manner I would never allow a man to do.

If an insult can bring you to physical violence you are of weak mind/character. That's it, that's all, the end. Work on your counter-insult game if you must but if a certain set of acoustics directed at someone can set them off to the point of assault they're mental children.

You have on one side a belligerent woman. On the other a pro football player. It really doesn't matter what the woman said. It really doesn't matter what she did. The pro football player HAS to show restraint. As has been mentioned, he should have just went back inside, locked the door and called security/police. End of story and he would have been hailed as a pillar of strength, a moral measuring stick. Even the metoo folks would have been unable to condemn him.

However, in his anger, he reacted. He reacted badly. Then, to make it worse, he lied about it. Kareem Hunt just cost himself more than NFL millions. He cost himself respect. Walk away. That's all you have to do. It doesn't cause your self respect to get damaged, it doesn't damage your life, nor your paycheck. Kareem Hunt, in this instance, was an idiot. He acted like a street thug. And over what? Some 19 year old girl who clearly wasn't exactly overflowing with class. I hope it was worth it Kareem. At least you and D4H are on the same page. Maybe you can become best friends.

Some NFL team will have him on contract soon and he will play again. I pray he grows up during his time away from football. I believe he will get a second chance, but it should be a humbling experience. If he isn't humbled by it, it won't change him.

Whatever this woman said was meant to get a reaction. No, she should not be shocked that she got a reaction. I don't think she is shocked. I think she is perfectly happy with it. She's now the talk of the internet. She's getting more than her 15 minutes and she will get paid. It really doesn't matter if you are the physically bigger person, in this kind of situation, you just walk away. It isn't worth it. Don't be stupid. Kareem is lucky he didn't land a solid punch. You just never know when your actions will cause permanent damage or worse. She was lucky, he was lucky. They are both stupid.

Last edited:
My family is from Hopkinsville, I'm from Nashville and went to BGA. Am I still a wife beater, or are you just talking out your arse?
Oops. Sorry on all counts. Now I like ya because your a Wildcat! Me too!

I honestly believe you are mentally handicapped.

Reactions: Plecoptera
He's just saying what he needs to say to get back in the league.

I must not understand LIFE.

Fixed your post for ya .. So your take is this guy who can't handle a few words thrown at him without getting physical with a woman half his size is now suddenly going to admit to stuff he "didn't" do for PR purposes? YOU don't understand PR, you don't understand life, success, success principles, leadership, class or even basic parenting apparently from what we see on this thread.

VN Store

Back