Kansas OG/OT Transfer Ar’maj Reed-Adams

NIL is was it is......and everyone must adapt.

But, I personally don't want a team full of guys that are only looking for the most money. NFL is full of big FAs that don't do squat once they get their money.
Not all are that way, but there is a bunch of money grabbing transfers that are huge misses.

Can't wait for the day when these athletes get their NIL deals taken away due to lack of performance. Welcome to the real world.

Reactions: barrylee
First step in selling, yes, recruiting is selling, is to find out what is most important to the customer. If close to Texas was the deciding factor, you actually never had a decent shot and may have wasted your time & money.
We shoulda played him a video of the yell leaders...we obviously didn't.

People should be way more alarmed that going into Year 4 with this staff, Elarbee has yet to recruit and develop a single high school player into a contributor on our OL than missing on a couple transfers.

Whatever the issue may be, having Dayne Davis as a possible starter next season is just flat out inexcusable.

First step in selling, yes, recruiting is selling, is to find out what is most important to the customer. If close to Texas was the deciding factor, you actually never had a decent shot and may have wasted your time & money.
What you say is absolute truth. This type of thinking will not be tolerated on this forum. 😉

I am one of the biggest sunshine pumpers, but this one is pretty disappointing and more than a little concerning. I am not clutching pearls. I believe Heupel and the staff planned for this contingency and are moving forward. It would be nice to get another solid tackle out of the portal like we did with Campbell last year. We still have some time, just not sure who else is out there who can help us.

Reactions: Jimmy Football
True, A&M may have matched it or increased NIL. Makes sense to just play closer to home if that was the case

Reactions: Ratvol
It "looked really good" yesterday afternoon............IDK? Throw my hands up.
Maybe the NIL pattern is that athlete visits school #1 to set his market value for school #2 and school #2 is the athlete's preferred destination. If true, it's not good that we are visit #1. This might also be why the visit/s are so short. Athlete visits to set market value knowing they are not coming to that school, sticks around for just time needed to get a value then checks out.

And I refer to them as athletes because they are not students, no way to get a quality education hoping through the portal, especially those who have moved several times. It's all about the money.

Reactions: BullsGap
I’m sick
I dont know how else to put this.

It keeps happening. We know the NIL, well we presume it is based on what yall say. I believe it.

What is also static is that staff just keeps missing on guys it likes.

I dunno man. Hope for the best. Dayne Davis 🤦🏼‍♂️ This aint intramurals

Reactions: Ericvol2096
I am one of the biggest sunshine pumpers, but this one is pretty disappointing and more than a little concerning. I am not clutching pearls. I believe Heupel and the staff planned for this contingency and are moving forward. It would be nice to get another solid tackle out of the portal like we did with Campbell last year. We still have some time, just not sure who else is out there who can help us.
Oh no. You keep pumping that shine. Cant jump on the fence now 😜 jk

VN Store

Back