Kansas OG/OT Transfer Ar’maj Reed-Adams

AP has said multiple times it’s not NIL related and if nots NIL it’s the assistant
And AP has been wrong quite a bit. In this case it seems like family wanted him closer to home. Perfectly understandable. Do you seriously believe that most of the portal recruiting isn’t NIL related? You think Lame Kitten brought in the portal haul he did because of anything other than money?

The Volunteer Club Team Captain really came through with the info on this one…hahahha…what a friggen joke

Where im at with Coach elarbee. Is I’m not going to call for his head until he puts out a below average to bad line but this will be the end of him if he can’t get it together

There’s a paywalled article on The Athletic talking to recruits at the all star games about their experience with NIL. Most of them are saying that the money is pretty close everywhere they visited, and they made their decisions based on the right fit, development, relationships with coaches, etc., in many instances taking a little less up front money if they thought it would pay off down the line with a pro career. I’m sure nobody wanted to say “I just went to the highest bidder” but it is interesting to see that many of the traditional recruiting fundamentals still maintain because the money is there for everyone (at least with the big name programs that can afford it).

You're free to question it but it's not the issue here
I am not talking about this particular recruit. I am talking about portal recruiting overall. It’s possible that with how we have allocated our NIL funds so far, that we could be running low.

Good job by staff to get him on campus.

In management I was taught that first time something happens its an accident, second is coincidence, perhaps. Third time is a pattern.

We have a pattern of getting to the altar only to not get the nod.

What is the breakdown? Where is it? There has to be a meeting point between development, which has happened for the talent they have gotten. But isnt happening for the guys that arwnt talented.

So then what? Its logical to find talented guys. We have to figure this out. In all fairness it isnt just OL, its DL and Secondario.

If fans are supporting the program through tickets, apparel, and concessions, why? My family budget does not operate like the federal government.
Because that’s not the same as donating to the Volunteer club and Spyre. I am sure $5 a month would wreck your budget 🙄. It’s cool to complain about it but you don’t want to donate to help. VN logic.

Reactions: bullet20
Good job by staff to get him on campus.

In management I was taught that first time something happens its an accident, second is coincidence, perhaps. Third time is a pattern.

We have a pattern of getting to the altar only to not get the nod.

What is the breakdown? Where is it? There has to be a meeting point between development, which has happened for the talent they have gotten. But isnt happening for the guys that arwnt talented.

So then what? Its logical to find talented guys. We have to figure this out. In all fairness it isnt just OL, its DL and Secondario.
It "looked really good" yesterday afternoon............IDK? Throw my hands up.

Then elarbee needs to not be the OL coach
images

VN Store

Back