Kamara on bama sideline?

You guys often act like little kids and need to grow up

Forget it. We got some VN'er who MUST have someone, somewhere, somehow, something, somewhen to hate on. And if you ask me, they should include our 2021 Vols players who were post game chummy with Bama players after they beat us last season. TV mentioned a lot of the players knew each other either in school or grew up in the same neighborhood, so were friends despite playing for opposing teams. But hate-mongers will never understand playing a game to win doesn't mean to hold perpetual and permanent hate for an individual. But those who do, it speaks volumes for their type of character.

Now watch what happens.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I hate Alabama and definitely don’t look at him the same now however we have to understand for most of them a college choice is a business decision. Most of them weren’t fans, they don’t have that passion for UT or hatred for rivals fans have
And this EXACTLY the problem with the "new" college football. Could you imagine Al Wilson standing on the UF or UGA sideline? No pride. No self respect. It means absolutely NOTHING to this generation of "student athlete".

Who gives a damn. The dude was not wearing Alabama gear. He was probably invited and who the hell says, "Nah, I will just watch from the boxes instead of being in the locker room and on the sideline."

So where would AK be for the Nat'l Championship? At the game. Which sideline? Bama's of course; He was there before Butch got him, and Ingram is his teammate at NO. Nothing to see here; players hang with players. And Players that don't sign with and stay with a team for 4 years don't get the rivalry thing; especially those who didn't grow up with it.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I don't hate him for it. He's from Alabama(college) and then chose to go to Tennessee because of PT. He represents Tennessee still but he is not a VFL. He is part Bama and UT. I'm sure he enjoys his jersey sales from UT, as he probably gets a profit. If I had to guess he is more Bama than Tennessee. It would be very interesting to see which side he stood on and what jersey he wore if Bama and UT played in a Championship game one year.
I guess we will find out in eleven months 😉

I'm a competitive person. F him and Alabama. What an idiotic thing to do. No pride.
Get a life. Alabama was his first choice and we were lucky to get him out of JC. He may have been with them for the last 4 years when they were playing for the Natty. He id entitled to live his life without input from people who have never played the game. When will people learn that they should live their life but stay out of telling other people how to live their own life?

Reactions: VolFaninFla
if you were a pro athlete and one of your teammates was like "hey, we dont have a game tomorrow and i got an extra sideline ticket to the national championships, would you want to go?", would you really say "No man. sorry. too much orange runs through my veins to attend one of the biggest sporting events of the year".

Who gives a damn if he was there on Bama’s sideline?

It’s a National Championship game where thousands come to watch it.

Some of you need to chill.

Reactions: Yeiser10
Eff him. When we get back. Just boo him. He couldn’t even beat out Hurd.

Yes he could. He couldn't beat B. Jones ignorance and the fact that Jones promised Hurd a starting spot if he came to TN and then when Kamara proved the better RB he was stuck. To Hurd's credit he wanted to move to TE but again, stupid Jones wouldn't let him.

If I remember correctly, He and Jaylen Reeves-Maybenn had huge and very positive joint twitter traffic as Vols. Give him a break. He shone brightly in orange, even though a blanket was thrown over him by his coach. Some bitterness is warranted on his part. The Hurd situation affected him as much as Hurd. Piling on him now is not going to improve the relationship.

Reactions: OrangeBeachVol
You did not expect him to be on the Georgia sideline did you.
If TN was playing in it I’m sure he would be on our side.
Sound like a bunch of jealous high school guys, I saw my girlfriend walking with…….

Yes he could. He couldn't beat B. Jones ignorance and the fact that Jones promised Hurd a starting spot if he came to TN and then when Kamara proved the better RB he was stuck. To Hurd's credit he wanted to move to TE but again, stupid Jones wouldn't let him.
I’ve eased my stance. But I agree I never understood Jones and his decision to play Hurd over Kamara. I think the reason was he was afraid Hurd would leave and Kamara basically couldn’t afford to transfer a second time.

VN Store

Back