Kamara on bama sideline?

He doesn’t understand what I’m implying. He’s saying Kamara was treated wrong in Knoxville. Which I agree he should have started. But I’d rather be 2nd string and getting a lot of PT as opposed to what Bama did with him. That’s all I’m saying
I understand.

I understand that there was plenty of NFL talent on Bama when he committed.

I understand that his talent was scoffed by East Tennessee.

I understand that he has lit it up in the NFL and Jalen Hurd is Jalen Hurd.

Even a 5 year old could understand that the University of Tennessee treated Alvin Kamara like a second class citizen.

I don't hate him for it. He's from Alabama and then chose to go to Tennessee because of PT. He represents Tennessee still but he is not a VFL. He is part Bama and UT. I'm sure he enjoys his jersey sales from UT, as he probably gets a profit. If I had to guess he is more Bama than Tennessee. It would be very interesting to see which side he stood on and what jersey he wore if Bama and UT played in a Championship game one year.

Kamara is from Georgia,signed with the Gumps and got in Satans dog house and you know the rest.

I don't hate him for it. He's from Alabama and then chose to go to Tennessee because of PT. He represents Tennessee still but he is not a VFL. He is part Bama and UT. I'm sure he enjoys his jersey sales from UT, as he probably gets a profit. If I had to guess he is more Bama than Tennessee. It would be very interesting to see which side he stood on and what jersey he wore if Bama and UT played in a Championship game one year.

What ****ing part of Norcross Ga is in Alabama?

Not that big of a deal in all honesty… it’s gut wrenching but in reality he’s just got friends there and went there first… no issue imo just not a vfl after that. How would you feel if Tennessee was playing for a ship in 5 years and Henry T shows up with Jennings and Trey.. same thing

Biggest game of the year.

Im betting there were players there from a lot of different schools than Al and GA.

he is from Ga

He is a grown man and he can do as he pleases and he does not need other so called grown men approval or permission to see if its ok to stand on any other teams sideline. How many on here was rooting for Ga or Bama to win? If you was watching you was rooting for one or the other so go ahead and turn in your VFL card. Good thing you are not the ones who gets to decide who is a VFL or not.

VN Store

Back