Kamara hurt

Per presser Butch said Alvin called him and asked where these reports were coming from, because he hadn't heard anything (something along those lines). Let's take a breath and just wait and see.

he said "some of it was news to him". Just like we shouldn't jump to conclusions that he's lost for the season, let's not pretend like Butch said things were great. He even stated that particular RB is banged up and a little hurt.

Last edited:
You guys want me to go back and bump the preseason threads were I was telling you we were not deep enough and would be starting an all freshman line up midsession and getting rapid fire blasted for it or ... no?

No just keep tossing new fecal material at the wall. You might hit it again.

Wow. Just when you think we will be able to breath and run off a good finish to the season and make it to Atl reasonably healed up. Looks like we will be in some dog fights from here on until we just run out of guys. How many games can we pull out of our butts this year?

Wow. Just when you think we will be able to breath and run off a good finish to the season and make it to Atl reasonably healed up. Looks like we will be in some dog fights from here on until we just run out of guys. How many games can we pull out of our butts this year?

we've been in a dogfight in every game except getting blown out by Bama. Why do you think it was going to be easier here on out?

I wonder why were just now hearing about Kamara? Theres something weird going on with all these injuries...

Last edited:
This "we aren't deep" argument is misleading. No, we are not as deep as Alabama. But if Alabama suffered injuries to players at the same positions we have, that would be like the players below getting injured for significant periods of time:

Tim Williams
Reuben Foster
Minkah Fitzpatrick
Jonathan Allen
Damien Harris
Cam Robinson

I dare say that even Alabama's depth would be seriously, seriously tested if they lost all those guys.

Reactions: 2 people
we've been in a dogfight in every game except getting blown out by Bama. Why do you think it was going to be easier here on out?

Just going into the "easier" part of the schedule we had such success with last year, I guess. No easy ones left with the losses we have sustained...unless we get some guys back. Anyone know if we can expect guys to come off of the IR instead of going on it?

This "we aren't deep" argument is misleading. No, we are not as deep as Alabama. But if Alabama suffered injuries to players at the same positions we have, that would be like the players below getting injured for significant periods of time:

Tim Williams
Reuben Foster
Minkah Fitzpatrick
Jonathan Allen
Damien Harris
Cam Robinson

I dare say that even Alabama's depth would be seriously, seriously tested if they lost all those guys.
Saban has raised the question about playing more games and more plays in those games but not getting more scholly's to mitigate these kinds of losses. On that, he has a good point.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't have an ACL in my left knee.

I played soccer for 6 years, including one year at UT when it was simply a club sport, without an ACL in one knee. Was back playing with brace about month after injury, though not 100% for several months. Eventually tore the other but could not play after that one. Got both fixed within a month of each other. Each knee responded quite differently to injury and repair process. Hope he does what is best for him whatever the injury!

I'm at work, but if you give me like an hour I can actually link all of them here for you if want :)

No problem, I am at work too so I haven't looked through the threads. Got on board to check out the AK injury rumors. :good!:

Actually just heard about this myself. I called to confirm any rumors, and it is most certainly true. I was told that it's doubtful he'll come back this year.

No one realizes the abuse that the backs take with the very little blocking that they normally get.

Reactions: 3 people
I was on the sideline behind Tennessee bench and saw trainers put a knee brace on his left knee to start the second half . But he did play following that . I actually have a video of the Alabama band performance at halftime when a trumpet player pivoted and DID tear his ACL .

Its that goober groundskeeper again -- I like the grass but if the clowns cant get it right put in field turf and fire them

Wow this is terrible news. Just logged on and saw it. I apologize if this has been addressed, but do you all think this means Kamara will return for his senior year?

If Kamara hurt his left knee, did he hurt it when he came down on the OOB hit? Or did he hurt it on another play? If it's his left knee then the hit itself didn't do the damage.

VN Store

Back