Kamara hurt

All because of a late hit from a dirty a** Bama player. I know they destroyed us but attitude wise, their players acted awful towards us. No excuse for that whatsoever.

Reactions: 1 person
The report from Connor Riley of SEC Country doesn't sound good. If his meniscus requires surgery, he won't be back in 2-4 weeks. My son tore his meniscus in both knees during high school. He missed his sophomore football season for the left one and then tore his right meniscus early in his junior season.

My understanding if it can be repaired with sutchers or somethingthe healing is longer since waiting on blood to heal it back. But if on spot where no blood will flow or frayed the return is quicker but may experience more long term effects possibly. Remember Robert Meaghan redshirted his freshman year from meniscus tear. Some guys comeback in 2-6 weeks. Just depends.

Yea that play pissed me off. I was begging for one of the players to go over and put their face mask in his grill

We are now looking at just becoming bowl eligible which should and will occur when we beat Tenn Tech...with the players that are left the remaining SEC games are a crapshoot. Winning the SEC East will depend on who steps up and how many more injuries happen the rest of the way. Can anybody say Liberty Bowl or bust...

I really hope you are joking.

We are now looking at just becoming bowl eligible which should and will occur when we beat Tenn Tech...with the players that are left the remaining SEC games are a crapshoot. Winning the SEC East will depend on who steps up and how many more injuries happen the rest of the way. Can anybody say Liberty Bowl or bust...

Nope but I can say hurrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrr derp hurrrrrrrrrrr de durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrrrrrr de derp.

Step 1: Relax sphincter
Step 2: Remove head from ass

You're welcome. Go Vols.

Exactly. Not all are the same. First time I tore mine was from a bad parachute landing in a hell hole in the Middle East. I couldn't walk or anything on it. Had it repaired. Second ACL tear was just from playing basketball. Managed to stay active with it torn for a number of years.

I had my knee replaced. They just take it out and chuck it.

wasn't too hard to see that, right?

I've been around for a while and can predict, with pretty good accuracy, who will make comments that prove they don't "see" anything that doesn't fit their narrative...

I believe in this team and this staff. It won't be easy but I believe our Vols will be playing in the Dome on Dec 3.

Last edited:
Enough with the BS speculation. They ran an MRI, so the swelling had to have been down or an MRI would have been pointless. Is the meniscus torn or not? That is the only question that needs to be answered before a timetable is determined.

All because some ****bird nobody on special teams wanted to make a name for himself.

Same thing happened with #12 from the aggies. Absolute cheap shot against Ev Berry's facemask. Problem is this - who cares? That guy will never play on Sunday, he isn't even really a player on Saturday. If he had gotten ejected, his team wouldn't have been any the worse and our player still got knocked the heck out.

Way too many cheap shots on Vols is the past 12 months. Time for the players to consider "policing" this for themselves, which we did vs #12, but it resulted in targetting and only served to pump the aggies more.

AV

I've been around for a while and can predict, with pretty good accuracy, who will make comments that prove they don't "see" anything that doesn't fit their narrative...

I believe in this team and this staff. It won't be easy but I believe our Vols will be in playing in the Dome on Dec 3.

I agree with playing in game. We should win the rest of them but we can't take a game off and expect to win.. must be ready to go

Per presser Butch said Alvin called him and asked where these reports were coming from, because he hadn't heard anything (something along those lines). Let's take a breath and just wait and see.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back