Kamal Hadden's message to Volnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose so since we cry on each other's shoulder. Here, have of my ice cream, hold still! That's it swallow, ignore the throat pain, it melts quickly. See, toldya.

Are you hungover? I couldn’t understand any of what you said. Very incoherent. I think you’re right though, you and ole Crompdaddy have much in common.

Dear KH:

There will not be one single perception of how you performed last season change as a result of this bizarre, silly, incoherent message.

If you're truly interested in volnation having your back, I believe the criteria is actually pretty simple in your case.

1) Get better in coverage
2) When you make a bad play, reset and get ready for the next play without talking sh#t. And by all means, don't hurt the team by getting Personal Foul penalties.
3) When you're able to make a good play, celebrate with your teammates

BOOM. You would then be a fan favorite.
Yes. I can handle him not making plays, I can’t handle him being a total moron with how he acts on the field especially when he’s not making plays.

Yep talking crap when your getting burnt looks pretty silly. Don’t expect fans to think it’s cool. Playing hard and talking smack is fine, but when your getting torched and all your doing is talking trash fans aren’t going to adore you. I know jawing is going to happen even on bad plays sometimes. But Hadden seems to always be yapping and losing control. Don’t be blaming fans for not liking that. I hope Hadden can improve and maybe he will, but don’t blame the fans or take message boards to heart when your constantly losing battles and talking smack. Some folks are going to call it out. Either ignore it or get better. If your going to showboat out there be a playmaker and make plays. No reason to be constantly talking crap when your getting torched!

Last edited:
Reactions: VolSteve
Haha! Dude gets railed on all year by fans, makes one comment and fans say ‘get thicker skin!’

Same fans hear one comment about them and all cry and whine.

Who has the thin skin?

We have some pos fans.

Getting beat over and over again is one thing the problem o have with him is that he continues to get up chirping like he's doing something fantastic. Chirp when you win a battle not when you lose them every time.

On the other hand ESPN has a article where coaches say if we will be better or worse next year but I don't have espn+ was curious if anyone else did and could say what it says didn't feel it was thread worthy Risers, realignment and Coach Prime: Coaches make seven predictions for 2023

Serious question here. Do you honestly look forward to a sports journalist telling you unverified stories from unnamed sources who "want to remain anonymous"? You must enjoy reading Fiction.

Anybody think that Hadden eventually goes to the transfer portal?

I think he will eventually be out played by the freshmen that we have coming in next season.

Reactions: vols 30
I think some fans do forget that these players are kids, and their parents are well aware of the praise and the vitriol that comes with the position. And when a kid is struggling, they have no issue with savaging the guy and, at the same time, expecting him to give his all.

I think some fans do forget that these players are kids, and their parents are well aware of the praise and the vitriol that comes with the position. And when a kid is struggling, they have no issue with savaging the guy and, at the same time, expecting him to give his all.

He's 21. I wouldn't call him a kid. He's old enough to know how the world works and how to deal with it

Reactions: SCRocket
Any adult who @'s a player on social media, or otherwise contacts them in any way, for any reason other than praise and compliments, is trash. There's just no reason for it. But if his family simply sees people criticizing him on social media, that just comes with the territory. These guys are D1 football players at big-time programs. They enjoy having 100k people cheering them on, seeing their faces on SportsCenter and the hero worship. You don't get that without the flip side of the coin...the criticism and negativity. If you can't handle that, you need to go play NAIA ball or something, where you can play almost in anonymity.

I don't fault KH for being bad in coverage and getting burned. He's a guy who is put on the field by his coaches. If he's out there, it's because he's the best we've got. Can't fault a kid for simply not being good enough. But the constant trash talking and the antics...he's an unlikeable player.

Yep talking crap when your getting burnt looks pretty silly. Don’t expect fans to think it’s cool. Playing hard and talking smack is fine, but when your getting torched and all your doing is talking trash fans aren’t going to adore you. I know jawing is going to happen even on bad plays sometimes. But Hadden seems to always be yapping and losing control. Don’t be blaming fans for not liking that. I hope Hadden can improve and maybe he will, but don’t blame the fans or take message boards to heart when your constantly losing battles and talking smack. Some folks are going to call it out. Either ignore it or get better. If your going to showboat out there be a playmaker and make plays. No reason to be constantly talking crap when your getting torched!

Exactly.

Maybe the staff needs to help him learn the definitions of poise and composure. Two very important qualities for every athlete.

Serious question here. Do you honestly look forward to a sports journalist telling you unverified stories from unnamed sources who "want to remain anonymous"? You must enjoy reading Fiction.
No I don't look forward to it. Was just curious what they had to say. Kind of like you get on this message board and give your opinion and read people's opinions that you have no idea who they are right? So I guess in that case you enjoy reading fiction as well.

You're not wrong but at some point players/parents need to realize that nothing that we(the fans) say has any control over their playing time and that they're going to get judged by the fans regardless of where they go. I understand what you're saying though, that's why I don't personally ever tweet or message the players. They're young and quick to get spiteful if a lot of fans are coming at them. That's a part of the territory though, no fanbase can control a million different fans personalities.
I think the coaches know what is going on with their players. If there is a problem, they will do what needs to be done.

Given what I've seen some of our fans exhibit right here on VN, it wouldn't surprise me if he has encountered incidents with spitting Volfan cobras. There are times I see some things that make me wonder why such fans aren't euthanized, as they are so persistent in their spite. I think some even refuse to believe that players actually do read VN posts. We, from time to time, have parents of players drop in as well. Not necessarily actively participate, but stealth lurk. I suggest, let me repeat, I suggest caution. Some of those posts might serve as the catalyst for players to go portal.

Proceed to execute me for daring to post the above.
I agree with you but he also needs to know when to put his head down and get to work. I’m glad he’s back though

Reactions: Volfan1000
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back