Kaidon Salter suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great. Just lovely. Kaidon is suspended from the team. Talk about a terrible way to start spring practice. Please, please let this not be associated with the drug deal gone bad, otherwise he is probably gone.
If they were “probably gone” they wouldn’t be listed on the roster. This is the discipline.

I don't feel too bad for Salter but I do feel for his father. That guy is going through hell because he contracted Covid when he brought his son to Tennessee. VolNation gave a bunch of money to help with the medical bills and I just wonder what he thinks of his son's actions. I guess kids will be kids----but damn.

Wow. Talk about letting your parents down.

“Don’t worry about me son, how was your first week of college? Getting along ok with the guys”?

I don't feel too bad for Salter but I do feel for his father. That guy is going through hell because he contracted Covid when he brought his son to Tennessee. VolNation gave a bunch of money to help with the medical bills and I just wonder what he thinks of his son's actions. I guess kids will be kids----but damn.
Everything I’ve heard and observed locally indicates that’s a tight family based on values. When the dad’s able that’ll be imparted to him. It is an early mark against him, but could end up making him better...depending on his reaction. All the suspended get another chance.

They rolled up to where some guy lives, went in, robbed him, and assaulted him.

Regardless of charges or victim cooperation that is not a one practice suspension and forget it ever happened type of incident.
You don’t know that. And it hasn’t been charged.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
You don’t know that. And it hasn’t been charged.
Screenshot_20210325-181237.jpg
It is what it is. If they get another chance to play football they can thank the "snitches get stitches" code of conduct. Regardless, thuggery 15 minutes after you move into your dorm room doesn't inspire confidence moving forward. But I agree. Salter will most likely get another chance.

I want my money back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back