Kaidon Salter suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the players voluntarily broke in to a dorm room, assaulted a person living there and stole illegal contraband for the good of Tn. Football and in order to set a tone. Nice spin, Butchna. šŸ˜‚
Allegedly and not confirmed. Havenā€™t been charged so Iā€™m sticking with ALLEGEDLY. You misspelled factual. We did this dance with Banks...howā€™d that work out ALLEGEDLY? šŸ˜‰

View attachment 359089
It is what it is. If they get another chance to play football they can thank the "snitches get stitches" code of conduct. Regardless, thuggery 15 minutes after you move into your dorm room doesn't inspire confidence moving forward. But I agree. Salter will most likely get another chance.
What have they been officially charged with? Go with that. Errything else is background gas.

Salter suspended. Way to start your UT career Kaidon especially with your fathers condition the last few weeks. Where are all the ā€œKaidon is our messiahā€ supporters. Sounds like he needs a prescription for a ā€œTime to be an adultā€ pill.

I mean he is a freshman 1st time being away from home......let's just be glad social media wasn't around when some of us went to college the 1st time away from home

I mean he is a freshman 1st time being away from home......let's just be glad social media wasn't around when some of us went to college the 1st time away from home

I had no trouble acclimating being away from home. I roomed with a guy from Seattle at UT and he didnā€™t have any issues. How about we stop making excuses for people making stupid mistakes?

So you have next months powerball numbers as well?

Well considering Salters record will be sealed and untouchable when he turns 18, he wonā€™t have anything in his adult record. Even if something came of this, which it wonā€™t considering they initially cited it as ā€œsimple possessionā€ which will be dropped to something lesser I donā€™t see anything happening to any of the guys on the team involved.

As long as they complete the punishment from the Tennessee staff they will be here. The official police report says ā€œwitnesses canā€™t even identify the individuals involved and the individual who was involved wouldnā€™t file assault chargesā€ so.... I dunno how much you know about law.... charges will be lowered could see them having to do some sort of community service and thatā€™s it.

Iā€™m not operating off of ā€œfeelingsā€ but facts of the situation all the guys will be back with slaps on the wrist.

View attachment 359089
It is what it is. If they get another chance to play football they can thank the "snitches get stitches" code of conduct. Regardless, thuggery 15 minutes after you move into your dorm room doesn't inspire confidence moving forward. But I agree. Salter will most likely get another chance.
I think Salter and the other three should be concerned that any justice meted out will come from the alleged drug dealer outside of the rule of law. This has the potential for an escalation of violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back