Kaidon Salter suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salter went live on his instagram earlier today. Gotta say...based off his behavior and some of the things he was saying...he's got a long way to go.

Salter went live on his instagram earlier today. Gotta say...based off his behavior and some of the things he was saying...he's got a long way to go.

Don’t bring that skunk post in here without backing up what you’re
spewing! PROVE It.....

Mostly his attitude but at one point said “ya’ll n****** come ‘thug’ with me”

Kinda disappointing cause I liked the kids swagger and his game but was turned off by the way he presented himself.

LOL So tell us what you think that means...? I‘d be more concerned about how YOU present yourself... Embarrassing!

Well since you joined in 2010? You have obviously read this kind of statement here before. Sorry for being Captain Obvious, but Hell! You asked.
If you're Captain obvious, you should recognize a bit of sarcasm in my statement.

LOL So tell us what you think that means...? I‘d be more concerned about how YOU present yourself... Embarrassing!
You can't seriously be defending that nonsense can you? You know damn well what come "thug" with me means. When, in the history of ever, has the word thug meant something good?

If the kid took to live Instagram and said “Y’all n***** come thug with me” after all this? He hasn’t learned a thing. It’s still about him and not his team. I’m all for second chances. But His second chance was taking place BEFORE his Twitter post expressing displeasure with the fan base over his birthday wishes. Now it’s “Y’all come thug with me”? Get this kid outta here if that’s true. It wouldn’t surprise me a bit if the reason the coaching staff has stated that they may look to the portal for a qb has nothing to do with the abilities of the ones that are here but rather the status of Salter possibly never being a part of the team.

If the kid took to live Instagram and said “Y’all n***** come thug with me” after all this? He hasn’t learned a thing. It’s still about him and not his team. I’m all for second chances. But His second chance was taking place BEFORE his Twitter post expressing displeasure with the fan base over his birthday wishes. Now it’s “Y’all come thug with me”? Get this kid outta here if that’s true. It wouldn’t surprise me a bit if the reason the coaching staff has stated that they may look to the portal for a qb has nothing to do with the abilities of the ones that are here but rather the status of Salter possibly never being a part of the team.

Oh look...It’s a judge, a jury and a trial lawyer who will convict and execute a young man after nothing more than hearsay!! Have you seen the Instagram? Didn’t think so. Instead of getting him out of here, I got YOU out of here.. Have a Nice Day

Oh look...It’s a judge, a jury and a trial lawyer who will convict and execute a young man after nothing more than hearsay!! Have you seen the Instagram? Didn’t think so. Instead of getting him out of here, I got YOU out of here.. Have a Nice Day
Comprehension a little low? The entire post started with “IF”. No... I didn’t see the Instagram which is what prompted the word IF. And IF it is true (like I said) then yes, get his ass outta here. The kid is bad news if he doesn’t understand what he’s dealing with and yet continues to make matters worse on his own character.

So you are defending the use of that word and kind of language?

If a white player used that word and language... where would they be RIGHT NOW?

Do you know the meaning of the word "thug"?

I like Salter from early on in his recruitment. I have said numerous times I thought his ceiling was better than Bailey's. But he's self-destructing and displaying an attitude that no TEAM needs. The right kind of humility that puts his team first... would cause him to shut up and go to work trying to win back respect.

So you are defending the use of that word and kind of language?

If a white player used that word and language... where would they be RIGHT NOW?

Do you know the meaning of the word "thug"?

I like Salter from early on in his recruitment. I have said numerous times I thought his ceiling was better than Bailey's. But he's self-destructing and displaying an attitude that no TEAM needs. The right kind of humility that puts his team first... would cause him to shut up and go to work trying to win back respect.

Oh good grief. He is goofing off on his own social media.

Reactions: VolNExile
What does a random statement made by a man on his own social media have to do with anything??
You mean a public statement implying that he's ready to do more crime and using a emotionally charged racist term... immediately after getting in trouble like he did?

Has a lot to do with whether his character or lack thereof is a good investment. He should be doing everything he can to prove that's "not him" and to win back the confidence and trust of his team and coaches. This does the exact opposite.

If the LB is cleared and comes out on Instagram even jokingly inviting ni--ers to come kills some kitties with him... He's gone, right? I've defended him getting another chance and I think he would be gone at that point.

Oh good grief. He is goofing off on his own social media.
Really? First, how do you know that? Second... it DOES NOT MATTER. That's not what you do when you've just been involved in something like he was. It shows disrespect for his team and the second chance he's getting.

I mean just the stupidity of not keeping his head low right now is confounding.

Mostly his attitude but at one point said “ya’ll n****** come ‘thug’ with me”

Kinda disappointing cause I liked the kids swagger and his game but was turned off by the way he presented himself.
I'll suggest it's POSSIBLE these outbursts, then deletions, by Salter are a result of his juvenile frustration with his situation.

He's put himself at the bottom of the QB list, he's missing reps and instruction and familiarity with the offense daily, and he's probably feeling left out by his teammates. He brought this on himself with the Stokley incident and needs to find a mirror if he wants to blame someone for all this, but maybe he's just frustrated as hell and acting out.

He's truly a kid. Maybe, hopefully, he'll mature but he'd better find the fast lane toward growing up..... quick and in a hurry.

That's as well as I can spin it for him.

When you put things on social media it’s for the masses to see. Which makes even more concerning because it was a calculated decision
Don't know him personally, so I can't say for sure but that statement might be a stretch.. At a minimum his words show a lack of self awareness considering his recent brush with the po po... Hopefully all he needs is some assistance puliing his head out of his ass...

Reactions: Tombo7
Don't know him personally, so I can't say for sure but that statement might be a stretch.. At a minimum his words show a lack of self awareness considering his recent brush with the po po... Hopefully all he needs is some assistance puliing his head out of his ass...
Idk man. These kids are more experienced than most of us adults are and we understand that whatever we say is subject to scrutiny. They have thousands of followers and KNOW that they will all see. He knew the fastest way to get prayers for his dad was social media. So why wouldn’t the same be true when he’s complaining about a lack of birthday wishes or get his message to “thug with him” out there? It was a calculated decision to do what he’s done and no words can convince me otherwise unless were suggesting the kid is just plain stupid, which I refuse to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back