Kaidon Salter spring

I didnt say it was anything major. Calm down a bit. I was just pointing out that his only issue wasn't with the coaches. If you will look at what I quoted it will fit the context of my response.

Why does every response on here have to met with something smart nowadays?
Your statement was in response to someone saying he didn’t have issues with the cops.

So bringing up his fighting as a Teen (which I take it you never got in any fights) is pretty out of context.

Oh no…. Not fighting…. What a terrible crime for a teenager…. Good lord
Hehehe. I got a 3 day "homeschool" pass a few times for fighting and a couple of introductions to the juvenile court judge. Somehow I still managed to get a degree or three.

One kid hit me across the face with a metal fro pick and that pissed me off and the cops picked us both up, I needed stitches, and complained to my Dad that "that wasn't a fair fight."

Sage words from Dad: "Sh!t.... the only fair fights happen at the ferris wheel."

Your statement was in response to someone saying he didn’t have issues with the cops.

So bringing up his fighting as a Teen (which I take it you never got in any fights) is pretty out of context.
Here was the quote I responded to "yes but Jennings just had trouble with calling out coaches not arrests correct. different circumstances different road back to good graces..."

I mentioned that he was ARRESTED for a fight, so no technically it was more than calling out the coaches. What I posted was a fact, and I made no mention or passed any judgement of anything else connected to the situation.

Vols QB Jauan Jennings accused of assault, theft and vandalism

Out of context, or pretty similar situation?

Last edited:
Here was the quote I responded to "yes but Jennings just had trouble with calling out coaches not arrests correct. different circumstances different road back to good graces..."

I mentioned that he was ARRESTED for a fight, so no technically it was more than calling out the coaches. What I posted was a fact, and I made no mention or passed any judgement of anything else connected to the situation.

Vols QB Jauan Jennings accused of assault, theft and vandalism

Out of context, or pretty similar situation?
A little more in depth, he pushed a guy down and threw a rock and picked up an arm brace (probably to use as a weapon or b*&t plug.)

Meh, no blood..... no foul.

Tennessee QB facing assault, theft charges from grad party

Hehehe. I got a 3 day "homeschool" pass a few times for fighting and a couple of introductions to the juvenile court judge. Somehow I still managed to get a degree or three.

One kid hit me across the face with a metal fro pick and that pissed me off and the cops picked us both up, I needed stitches, and complained to my Dad that "that wasn't a fair fight."

Sage words from Dad: "Sh!t.... the only fair fights happen at the ferris wheel."

Just curious, What does that mean?

VN Store

Back