Kaidon Salter spring

Goodness. What a sad little man you are.
Oh lighten up Frank and grow a bigger pair like him. You can't be a real fan if you're not making fun of a young man heading down the wrong road. It ain't good enough to be fine with him moving along and finding another team, you have to kick it up a notch and show everyone here how big of a doosh canoe you are.

What kinda man are you?

Oh lighten up Frank and grow a bigger pair like him. You can't be a real fan if you're not making fun of a young man heading down the wrong road. It ain't good enough to be fine with him moving along and finding another team, you have to kick it up a notch and show everyone here how big of a doosh canoe you are.

What kinda man are you?
🤪

Reactions: Behr
We should give the kid a chance. How quickly we all forgot Jauan Jennings was once a troublemaker. Now all of Volnation loves him. Let’s give the kid a chance
yes but Jennings just had trouble with calling out coaches not arrests correct. different circumstances different road back to good graces...

We should give the kid a chance. How quickly we all forgot Jauan Jennings was once a troublemaker. Now all of Volnation loves him. Let’s give the kid a chance
As bad as Jennings was for a while... he figured out when to shut up. And remember, his blow up wasn't a crime or irresponsible behavior. He didn't invite people to "thug" with him. He was just frustrated with a dysfunctional HC and staff. He was dismissed for going off on the staff for not letting him play.

There is a WORLD between Jennings and Salter.

yes but Jennings just had trouble with calling out coaches not arrests correct. different circumstances different road back to good graces...
He did have some minor brushes with the law early in his career. Pre-UT if memory serves me correctly (fighting).

It's a little different in my opinion, but I don't have all the information I need to have an educated opinion. My 2 cents worth has been about asswipe fans trashing a kid on the internet and getting butthurt because someone is making fun of them. Lol, hypocrisy at its finest.

Same ole same ole.

Reactions: dbarker
Got arrested in high school for a brawl

As bad as Jennings was for a while... he figured out when to shut up. And remember, his blow up wasn't a crime or irresponsible behavior. He didn't invite people to "thug" with him. He was just frustrated with a dysfunctional HC and staff. He was dismissed for going off on the staff for not letting him play.

JJ sold pot the whole time he was in college.

It's a little different in my opinion, but I don't have all the information I need to have an educated opinion. My 2 cents worth has been about asswipe fans trashing a kid on the internet and getting butthurt because someone is making fun of them. Lol, hypocrisy at its finest.

Same ole same ole.
My issue is: They've been suspended since 3/13.

It's been a month and a half, all of Spring Practice, and it's the end of the term now. It's been 3 weeks since the guys who had charges had court. SURELY, the coach and the school have had enough to time to get the facts and decide something.

Good Lord, if the Beasley case is more complex, and it likely is, we may see him on suspension into 2023.

It's been a month and a half, all of Spring Practice, and it's the end of the term now. It's been 3 weeks since the guys who had charges had court. SURELY, the coach and the school have had enough to time to get the facts and decide something.

Good Lord, if the Beasley case is more complex, and it likely is, we may see him on suspension into 2023.
The university has certain procedures for student contact issues. The student has rights. There is a student disciplinary board. There is then oversight by the administration. This is not a quick process. Each one of these students are being treated like a non athlete student, as they should be. My guess is this process had at least some responsibility for 2 of the athletes already leaving.

The university has certain procedures for student contact issues. The student has rights. There is a student disciplinary board. There is then oversight by the administration. This is not a quick process. Each one of these students are being treated like a non athlete student, as they should be. My guess is this process had at least some responsibility for 2 of the athletes already leaving.
Apparently the right to a speedy resolution of an issue isn't one of the student's rights?

I've no idea how many possession, assault, breaking and entering, or whatever happened here cases occur on campus but nearly 2 months? Perhaps I'm wrong but I thought UT was in Knoxville, not Chi-raq.

I don’t think that there is any rush. Spring practice is over. Players are on their own until fall except S&C, which he is probably getting. Further, Salter is almost certainly not part of the QB picture for fall since he missed spring.

Some more time in suspension may actually be helpful. I think Banks was away for 4-6 months and returned successfully.

My enquiring mind wants to know too, but as long as the situation is resolved by end of June, it is probably okay.

Reactions: SayUWantAreVOLution
I don’t think that there is any rush. Spring practice is over. Players are on their own until fall except S&C, which he is probably getting. Further, Salter is almost certainly not part of the QB picture for fall since he missed spring.

Some more time in suspension may actually be helpful. I think Banks was away for 4-6 months and returned successfully.

My enquiring mind wants to know too, but as long as the situation is resolved by end of June, it is probably okay.
Banks was out almost a year, I think, and to his credit kept a low profile as has Willis (and, for that matter, French and Washington.)

Salter...... has not, but I guess we can hope a slow learner is still a learner. 🤞

Reactions: VAVol85

Home’s no hero but he taught Jauan a valuable lesson that’s made him a better person and Vol treasure. There’s always someone you answer to that you may not like...but you better respect that authority because that bill will be steep otherwise. He cursed all over social media because Hoke wouldn’t let him play QB against Vanderbilt. It was dumb.

Oh no…. Not fighting…. What a terrible crime for a teenager…. Good lord
I didnt say it was anything major. Calm down a bit. I was just pointing out that his only issue wasn't with the coaches. If you will look at what I quoted it will fit the context of my response.

Why does every response on here have to met with something smart nowadays?

VN Store

Back