Kaela Davis leaving Ga Tech

Holly has also deleted that tweet btw

As it should have been. She mentioned Davis by name, which could be a secondary violation. I commend Holly for saying that she wished Kaela nothing but the very best. Kaela is a great person, who is EXTREMELY talented. Holly knows that.

However, the baggage that comes with the family isn't something that Tennessee wants or needs.

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe this will help the cause for everybody losing sleep, having trouble spelling, and people who just have to know things:

spec·u·la·tion
ˌspekyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
noun
the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

fact
fakt/Submit
noun
a thing that is indisputably the case.

Now I'm only 30, but, I was taught to not get invested in speculation, and put your focus in the facts.
We know Davis is leaving GT, we have no idea where/who she is talking to.
We are speculating Tennessee is completely out of the picture.
There are people outside of the Tennessee organization saying Tennessee does not want her.
At this point their are only 2 options that need to be looked, is Tennessee interested or no? Until we here it from a Tennessee coach or a Davis family members ber, it's all speculation.

Agree with your post, but honestly think you will get a chuckle too:). Autocorrect is a beast.

Reactions: 1 person
...I repeat...Kaela Davis isn't coming to Tennessee.

Her mom is a piece of work. First, she starts following Tennessee on Twitter, which was to show there was interest on their part. Tennessee basically said no, and then she tweets the above. You honestly just have to laugh.

Thanks for your input, raider, you got another one right:).

Swish Appeal ‏@SwishAppeal 23h23 hours ago
Tennessee won't be suitors for Kaela Davis; #LadyVols won't recruit transfer, @SwishAppeal has learned #ncaaw Lady Vols won't recruit Georgia Tech transfer Kaela Davis - Swish Appeal …
8 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet8 Favorite1
More

Follow

kendra davis
‏@IAmKendraDavis
@SwishAppeal Can't say I blame them. Why keep proposing to a girl who's turned you down twice? Honestly what would be the point��
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
5:36 PM - 21 May 2015

I repeat...Kaela Davis isn't coming to Tennessee.

Her mom is a piece of work. First, she starts following Tennessee on Twitter, which was to show there was interest on their part. Tennessee basically said no, and then she tweets the above. You honestly just have to laugh.

But, it isn't because Holly wouldn't take her. She would.

Sandvol, why do you insist on saying the same thing over and over, on subjects you know nothing about? Seriously ... just shut up dude. You look ridiculous.

Yes, I did want Davis to be a Lady Vol, but if her mother brings that much drama, never mind. Their are very elite players to pursue in this upcoming class minus the drama. I know it has been tough trying to sign post players, but I must say this staff is on the recruiting trail very hard in search of post. I wish I could say the young lady name, sorry but this is subscribed info, just know this staff have a plan A, B and C. I am hoping we don't strike out this class. They are working very hard to land post players. I think she's under the radar now, but evaluations by prospect nation are very encouraging and she looks like a college player now. 6'3" very physically gifted and described as a traditional back to basket center skill set who is very strong. Sorry for the mystery, but that's all I can say. Just know this staff is working very hard to bring in top talent!

Last edited:
Yes, I did want Davis to be a Lady Vol, but if her mother brings that much drama, never mind. Their are very elite players to pursue in this upcoming class minus the drama. I know it has been tough trying to sign post players, but I must say this staff is on the recruiting trail very hard in search of post. I wish I could say the young lady name, sorry but this is subscribed info, just know this staff have a plan A, B and C. I am hoping we don't strike out this class. They are working very hard to land post players. I think she's under the radar now, but evaluations by prospect nation are very encouraging and she looks like a college player now. 6'3" very physically gifted and described as a traditional back to basket center skill set who is very strong. Sorry for the mystery, but that's all I can say. Just know this staff is working very hard to bring in top talent!

by an "under the radar" prospect who were are chasing perhaps because we've got no shot at the bona fide top posts in the class? My interpretation of "under the radar" is lower-rated project, but hope I'm wrong. We need a good 2016 class because we've only got two incoming freshman, both guards, and one of them not rated very highly.

by an "under the radar" prospect who were are chasing perhaps because we've got no shot at the bona fide top posts in the class? My interpretation of "under the radar" is lower-rated project, but hope I'm wrong. We need a good 2016 class because we've only got two incoming freshman, both guards, and one of them not rated very highly.

I'm saying she's under the radar because I've never known her name to be mentioned with Tennessee. She plays for a major AAU program, so I doubt she's that "under the radar." Maybe she blew up in this most recent AAU viewing period and Tennessee has gain interest and begin to recruit her. Not saying they don't feel they aren't going to get Cox, Holmes, McCune or McCoy, maybe they don't want to put all their eggs in one basket.
I can't find much video of her, I only saw a short clip of her in her freshman season and she looks very physically gifted and athletic. Traditional back to the basket. With her size, frame and strength, I have no doubt Dean would work wonders. I'm just acknowledging that this staff is hard on the recruiting trail.

I'm saying she's under the radar because I've never known her name to be mentioned with Tennessee. She plays for a major AAU program, so I doubt she's that "under the radar." Maybe she blew up in this most recent AAU viewing period and Tennessee has gain interest and begin to recruit her. Not saying they don't feel they aren't going to get Cox, Holmes, McCune or McCoy, maybe they don't want to put all their eggs in one basket.
I can't find much video of her, I only saw a short clip of her in her freshman season and she looks very physically gifted and athletic. Traditional back to the basket. With her size, frame and strength, I have no doubt Dean would work wonders. I'm just acknowledging that this staff is hard on the recruiting trail.

So who has Dean worked wonders on that would make you believe that?

So who has Dean worked wonders on that would make you believe that?

Lol! Do you really watch the games? Or are you just trolling around? Harrison was not the player she was as a Freshman. She became a 1st Round draft pick. Glory Johnson depended only on athleticism to score he help develop her footwork and post moves. Another 1st round draft pick. Alyssia Brewer who was the MVP of the SEC Tourney, I think her Junior season. She had no consistent post moves. He help develop her footwork and she was a force that season with her back to the basket. I could go on and on. We will see how far Mercedes Russell has come along. Even Candace Parker have gave credit to Dean for helping her be a better presence around the rim. Are you serious?

Reactions: 10 people
lol! Do you really watch the games? Or are you just trolling around? Harrison was not the player she was as a freshman. She became a 1st round draft pick. Glory johnson depended only on athleticism to score he help develop her footwork and post moves. Another 1st round draft pick. Alyssia brewer who was the mvp of the sec tourney, i think her junior season. She had no consistent post moves. He help develop her footwork and she was a force that season with her back to the basket. I could go on and on. We will see how far mercedes russell has come along. Even candace parker have gave credit to dean for helping her be a better presence around the rim. Are you serious?
+100000

whatever his name is , he's overrated.... gets 5 stars and turns them into basket cases, imho. Coach Brown was much better, the ex coach now helping Tyler was better too, Hell, even C Peck was better!

whatever his name is , he's overrated.... gets 5 stars and turns them into basket cases, imho. Coach Brown was much better, the ex coach now helping Tyler was better too, Hell, even C Peck was better!

Please tell us what 5 stars he has turned into basket cases.

Some of y'all are either trolling or you're on some good stuff. (Neither one would surprise me at this point, to be honest.)

Lockwood is the best developer of talent on the team as well as the best recruiter if you look at the players we have signed that were his assignment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back