Justine has arrived

What are the expectation’s from UT fans for her this year? Is she the first off the bench or is there a chance she starts at some point? With all the talent in front of her, I suspect CKH uses her off the bench with her minutes increasing as the season progresses, just my hunch.

angif-hit-the-nail-on-the-head.gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo
What are the expectation’s from UT fans for her this year? Is she the first off the bench or is there a chance she starts at some point? With all the talent in front of her, I suspect CKH uses her off the bench with her minutes increasing as the season progresses, just my hunch.

She will leapfrog any long-range shooter on the team.
This girl is a sniper and has unbelievable range
Coach K will probably do as she did last season and take an early look at several lineups and combinations,,,then let the cream rise to the top as the milk is churned

I was impressed at how easily she fed the post players on the u-17 team. Positioned on the deep wing (smile) with the opposing teams aware of her ability she made a number of precise overhead passes inside.

For sure developing a defensive game plan will be difficult for opposing teams.

I was impressed at how easily she fed the post players on the u-17 team. Positioned on the deep wing (smile) with the opposing teams aware of her ability she made a number of precise overhead passes inside.

For sure developing a defensive game plan will be difficult for opposing teams.
she is VG at Hi-Lo basketball
And with the way this team is shaking up, we seem to be heading that way with a lot less of the "spread the defense and let me take on my assignment-basketball"

VN Store

Back