Justine has arrived

What are the expectation’s from UT fans for her this year? Is she the first off the bench or is there a chance she starts at some point? With all the talent in front of her, I suspect CKH uses her off the bench with her minutes increasing as the season progresses, just my hunch.
She will leapfrog any long-range shooter on the team.
This girl is a sniper and has unbelievable range
Coach K will probably do as she did last season and take an early look at several lineups and combinations,,,then let the cream rise to the top as the milk is churned

stllvf

StlLVF Saw first game in 1976
I was impressed at how easily she fed the post players on the u-17 team. Positioned on the deep wing (smile) with the opposing teams aware of her ability she made a number of precise overhead passes inside.

For sure developing a defensive game plan will be difficult for opposing teams.

I was impressed at how easily she fed the post players on the u-17 team. Positioned on the deep wing (smile) with the opposing teams aware of her ability she made a number of precise overhead passes inside.

For sure developing a defensive game plan will be difficult for opposing teams.
she is VG at Hi-Lo basketball
And with the way this team is shaking up, we seem to be heading that way with a lot less of the "spread the defense and let me take on my assignment-basketball"

VN Store