Justine has arrived

hallelujah.gif

Coach Kellie must be walking in the clouds now that all of her "new toys" are under the TBA dome....The possibilities are unlimited....

All of Justine's teammates eyes will be looking closely at her as she starts popping 25 footers, or more, in practice....

"Damn Kellie, did you see that? That was a 25 footer.....No Jon, that was an opponent killer!"
3000.jpeg

When were we last in a Final Four? Did we get to one after '98? I know we haven't in the last, what, 20 or so years.

Yikes, but we actually got to the FF and won 2 championships in 07 and 08!

Are you sure you’re a fan of this basketball team?

He's not. If you read through his posts about the women's basketball team, most are disparaging the coach, the players, or the recruiting. Or just sarcastic. And now we discover he doesn't even know about the last two national titles.

and we also lost in the championship game 3 other times. We also lot two other times in the final four if my memory is correct. So this guy only missed out on 7 more final fours. Now, that's a true fan. :eek:o_O

When were we last in a Final Four? Did we get to one after '98? I know we haven't in the last, what, 20 or so years.

Gosh darn it, if only someone would invent a technological means for people to easily acquire information on specific topics. Have there been any advances in information technology since 1947? I know IBM tested a mainframe that could do some mathematical calculations, so that has been about it, right?

Yeah, that one talks like he knows exactly what this team needs, what the coaches aren't doing right, and all of the things that must happen to be elite, but yet doesn't remember Candace Parker and company existed and won champions in 2007 and 2008. Got It. SMH.

Not many kids have thw5
Coach Kellie must be walking in the clouds now that all of her "new toys" are under the TBA dome....The possibilities are unlimited....

All of Justine's teammates eyes will be looking closely at her as she starts popping 25 footers, or more, in practice....

"Damn Kellie, did you see that? That was a 25 footer.....No Jon, that was an opponent killer!"
3000.jpeg
[/QUO

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Not many kids can shoot/make from that range. Those are DEFENSE killers lol you will stretch that defense WAY out or get shot out of the gym lol we need more of those kind of kids at TN at keast 1 more to put with Justine imagine trying to guard 2 long ball shooters 🤣

VN Store

Back