Justified

Sorta like drinking the apple pie......we'll get to go behind the veil and see the mysteries on the other side.

News at 11....10CDT

I really hope Walter Goggins has another show lined up, dude is awesome...just with less rack.

Boyd Crowder with tits was...disturbing.

I really hope Walter Goggins has another show lined up, dude is awesome...just with less rack.

Boyd Crowder with tits was...disturbing.

Me too, he's been in 2 of my top 5 all time shows. Really hoping he gets something. A Boyd spinoff, though its not going to happen, would make me extremely happy.

Yes it was, only episodes of SOA that I've watched though.

Pretty sure Goggins will be in the new Tarantino movie.

His best work was Major League: Back to the Minors.

I will say the first half of the season gave me little hope that it would a good finale. The second half however has given high hopes for the finale.

Well, I don't know what I was expecting but I feel kind of cheated. At least Nash got greased.

Maybe they left the key characters alive in case of a series revival.

Reactions: 1 person
One of the better endings I've seen in a while. It didn't end how I thought it would, but it ended how it should have.

Gotta love the pedo mustache having prick not getting the kill because he was too cocky and went for the headshot.

I knew Raylan wasn't going to shoot Boyd. They were always bros.

Both Ava and Loretta ducking before the shootout was hilarious.

Boone... always had to go for the head shot and that's why you don't do that.

My question is, do you think Boyd knew he was out of bullets when he pulled the trigger on Ava? I think he knew.

It was an brilliant ending for me honestly.

BTW, I win the justified thread. I called them both living. :)

Well, I don't know what I was expecting but I feel kind of cheated. At least Nash got greased.

Maybe they left the key characters alive in case of a series revival.

I kind of agree, and oddly enough it's cause Boyd lived. Add in Ava living happily ever after and Duffy the snake being filthy rich kind of annoys me. 6 years of build up for Boyd vs Raylan and that's what we get?

It was a good ending, just not what I was expecting.

Edit I know what it was, too much happiness. Raylan happy with his kid, Ava happy with her kid, Boyd in a weird way found happiness being a jail preacher, Loretta (probably) happy running Harlan. Meh I wanted death and carnage. Lol

Last edited:
Anyway as this thread fades away soon...watch Banshee. It's similar to Justified...if Justified snorted a bunch of cocaine, shot up some heroin, then dropped a bunch of acid.

Great show, hate to see it end. I like the way they went with Raylan and Boyd, there was always a mutual respect between the two, for it to end that way was fitting.

I need a new show now.

I kind of agree, and oddly enough it's cause Boyd lived. Add in Ava living happily ever after and Duffy the snake being filthy rich kind of annoys me. 6 years of build up for Boyd vs Raylan and that's what we get?

It was a good ending, just not what I was expecting.

Edit I know what it was, too much happiness. Raylan happy with his kid, Ava happy with her kid, Boyd in a weird way found happiness being a jail preacher, Loretta (probably) happy running Harlan. Meh I wanted death and carnage. Lol

The fan base for both characters is happy. You didn't have to shed a tear btw either. Seriously though, you didn't see it all these years? The chances that those two had for killing each other all those times and neither of them ever took it. The mutual respect was glowing.

Anyway as this thread fades away soon...watch Banshee. It's similar to Justified...if Justified snorted a bunch of cocaine, shot up some heroin, then dropped a bunch of acid.

Banshee is literally one of the greatest shows I've ever seen.

...if Justified snorted a bunch of cocaine, shot up some heroin, dropped a bunch of acid, smoked some blue meth while having sex with two women and simultaneously wrestling a grizzly bear and an alligator, and then saying "yeah bltch!".

Great show, hate to see it end. I like the way they went with Raylan and Boyd, there was always a mutual respect between the two, for it to end that way was fitting.

I need a new show now.

Banshee...you're welcome

"We dug coal together." Beautiful.

I'm glad they didn't do a big, emotional good bye when he left the marshall's in Kentucky. Business as usual.

VN Store

Back