Justified

I knew Mikey was going to die but man he went out hard.

You have to admit when he asked Duffy, "will you hold me", it was damn funny.

I think both Raylan and Boyd should win honestly. Throughout the series they've both had chances to kill each other and never did it. They're like polar opposite buddies. Boyd escapes(with or without the money and/or with or without Ava). Raylan says F it and retires or transfers to Florida.

Thinking more about it I almost think it'd be more poetic if Loretta somehow killed Boone.

Loretta should be just about the only person to get out of this show alive, and even then she's not necessarily a good egg. I'd love them to take 10 minutes in the last episode to do a "In the future..." scenario where Loretta is the head of the county like Boyd and Marcum wanted to be, and she meets Raylan's daughter somehow.

So, I was re watching some old Archer a few minutes ago, and in season 4 there's en episode with Timothy Olyphant voicing one of Archer's former friends.

In it, he gives Archer some wine and drugs him with it. Archer asks how he drank the same wine without being drugged and he replies "Coated the inside of the glass."

Never noticed this Justified reference before until just now. Gotta love the tiny details shows like Archer put in to reference other work that people have done, and arguably the most famous scenes in the best season of Justified.

I think that guy was about to tell Boyd something important before Boyd had to run his mouth and then shoot him. Something about a guy named Hut McCune(sp?).

I thought for sure Bob was dead trying to go up against Boyd.

Zacharia should have wrapped his dynamite with nails. :)

Boyd isn't discriminating when it comes to free bullets, these days.

Probably one of my favorite shows ever. I hate that it's ending and I hope they do it right.

I'm with you, I'm not even going to lie I might tear up a little when Boyd dies. I just hope the ending doesn't disappoint.

Just Boyd? Raylan and Boyd are going to go out together. Only Loretta is gonna make it alive I feel.

VN Store

Back