Just seeing if anyone can confirm

Every team is eligible. So every SEC tie-in will get filled. Depending on how many SEC schools get NY6 bids, all 14 teams could conceivably get bowl invites.

...after which, 1/2 to 3/4 of the bowls will then be cancelled for "contact tracing issues."

:rolleyes:

It looks bad they’re letting everyone go this year. If we get invited to go, we need to take full advantage of it. It will help Harrison Bailey most of all and that’s all I’m concerned about.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Due to COVID, it appears Tennessee is going bowling whether they finish 3-7 or not.

I don't know if anyone can confirm that, but it appears the normal rules about being .500 or better will not apply due to conference only scheduling
I'll just turn to an bias forum that is a subjective, positive and not with destructive content. That's the agenda I'll support. As the presidential race social media channels have showed us you can say anything and people will believe it.

It looks bad they’re letting everyone go this year. If we get invited to go, we need to take full advantage of it. It will help Harrison Bailey most of all and that’s all I’m concerned about.

So far more practices and more games under this toxic dysfunctional jacked up coaching staff is making the team worse. Perhaps we should cut our losses at some point.

With all the restrictions it seems like hosting a bowl this year would be throwing money away

Bowls make their money off television. That's why we have so many bowls and 70% of them are to mostly empty stadiums and yet they still make a profit. And they make money because just like the Pro Bowl, everyone makes fun of them yet enough people still watch.

So most of them will still probably make money; though sports ratings across the board have been down this year.

Can't see Vols getting invited to a bowl unless that bowl game wants a .001% viewer rating. Not even all Vol fans would watch it. This team would just embarrass itself again and the conference. Should not go to one.

Due to COVID, it appears Tennessee is going bowling whether they finish 3-7 or not.

I don't know if anyone can confirm that, but it appears the normal rules about being .500 or better will not apply due to conference only scheduling

Great. Just what we've earned this season -- a participation trophy, win or lose.

I am always an advocate for extra practice time, but under this regime everyone will probably just continue to regress.

By helping to clinch the decision to hit the portal after watching JG once again lose another game while he has to hold the clipboard?

Reactions: 'Boro-vol

VN Store

Back