Just seeing if anyone can confirm

Watch there be a clause that gets him a bonus. On a good note 4 quarters of live football and 10 extra practices for Bailey would be sweet. Just need dummy to make the smart move.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Due to COVID, it appears Tennessee is going bowling whether they finish 3-7 or not.

I don't know if anyone can confirm that, but it appears the normal rules about being .500 or better will not apply due to conference only scheduling
tenor.gif

Due to COVID, it appears Tennessee is going bowling whether they finish 3-7 or not.

I don't know if anyone can confirm that, but it appears the normal rules about being .500 or better will not apply due to conference only scheduling
Please Dear God......NOOOOOO!!

The only bowl that would offer a 2-8 UT is "Ray's Auto Mart Bowl" held at the Chapmanville Regional High School football field in Chapmanville West Virginia.
I’m from Bluefield. Chapmanville is too prestigious. More like the Golden Corral bowl in Welch.

Its true, bowls can invite whom they want within their contracts, regardless of record....

The only bowl that would offer a 2-8 UT is "Ray's Auto Mart Bowl" held at the Chapmanville Regional High School football field in Chapmanville West Virginia.
I bet JG will have a good week of practice and be ready to win the Auto Mart Bowl

VN Store

Back