Just Say No to QR Codes!

Them youngins in them foosball hats need to get off my lawn!

But yeah. I think it's dumb.

Ever heard of the Mark of h beast ???? Obviously the jerseys aren't that but the bible tells you EVERYONE will be required to take a mark of some kind in their forehead or hand ..With our it you can't buy or sale. Basically out of the public economy ..You guys better wake up before it's to late ..

This is a late April fools joke isn’t it? How are you going to scan a QR code on the back of some player running around? Surely they could come up with a roster with a link to each player’s site without the need of replacing the number. I can see it now… after every big play you will have them posing with their back toward the camera so everybody can get a good shot of their code to get to their merch.

Ever heard of the Mark of h beast ???? Obviously the jerseys aren't that but the bible tells you EVERYONE will be required to take a mark of some kind in their forehead or hand ..With our it you can't buy or sale. Basically out of the public economy ..You guys better wake up before it's to late ..
Facepalm

my great grandmother said this about credit/debit cards. Tell me you’re a boomer without saying you’re a boomer

They’re going to implant QR code readers in the refs’ eyes so they will be at least able to see something.

proxy-image

Scan this to sign the petition to not use QR Codes.

Reactions: LordVOLdemort
Facepalm

my great grandmother said this about credit/debit cards. Tell me you’re a boomer without saying you’re a boomer
Yes your grandmother was wrong or you misheard ..It dames in the hand or forehead ...We getting close ... Quantum tattoos are interesting ..Or maybe nureolink from that fraud Musk ...

Yes your grandmother was wrong or you misheard ..It dames in the hand or forehead ...We getting close ... Quantum tattoos are interesting ..Or maybe nureolink from that fraud Musk ...

You can’t take the word of the Bible literally, and neither did Granny. The mark could take many forms. Also, to quote, “ And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” So, technically you don’t have to have the mark, you could say, have a card with the beast’s name/number on it. If you want to get technical.

Further, to keep with the literal theme, the number of the beast has now been found to be 616, not 666. So, anyone from Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan with that area code, now has the number of the beast. Send them to the lake of fire!!!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back