Just lost 3 commits

I did pay attention - but regardless of what high school - for the most part UTK requires a high B GPA and around a 25 on the ACT to ensure admission to most major areas within the university. Plus there is a core set of classes they must have completed. Yes there are exceptions made but they no longer accept just anyone and some areas may have the GPA acceptance level lower.

When I applied and was accepted years ago the GPA was a solid C with I believe a 19 on the ACT.

Again. You don't know Bishop Sullivan. But keep mouth breathing about crap you know nothing on

Reactions: 1 person
Completely irrelevant to this thread.

So, we predicted this would happen

It happens

We point it out

But its not relevant

Ok

So, what would be relevant discussions based on 3 Decommits who, up until now, were pretty solid commits?

Maybe its not relevant because it exposes more chinks in Butchs' golden armor that some have clothed him in

Reactions: 4 people
All part of the plan. Just trust the process, Butch has had hundreds of texts and calls about how great it's working..

Facts are nonsense?

Pssst the world isn't flat either. Just sayin

You want to place a wager that we lose more games next year than this? Or that jones is fired in the next two years?
We can wait til we have those facts to settle it!

You are just pushing your same bs agenda. The whole nation is pointing out we are a program in trouble. But keep saying we are movin on up, but you will prove foolish

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Let the spin begin. The Negas can't possibly be right...whether they've heard the coach is leaving, or it's the inevitable fallout from substandard coaching that has been predicted.

It must be academic issues....or something.

LOL.

The best one is "being recruited over, no problem." Next will be the obligatory, "well we didnt want them anyway."

Some just continue to bury their head in the sand.

Reactions: 3 people
Seems fishy with ole Butch Ball-less Jones out recruiting and hes losing commits and still hasn't had to explain what happened Saturday night. This is now a fecal storm of nonsense . Fire him now

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 people
Seems fishy with ole Butch Ball-less Jones out recruiting and hes losing commits and still hasn't had to explain what happened Saturday night. This is now a fecal storm of nonsense . Fire him now

Lol,

How do you avoid the press, go straight to recruiting, and lose 3 commits.....

You want to place a wager that we lose more games next year than this? Or that jones is fired in the next two years?
We can wait til we have those facts to settle it?

I made a factual statement. That's what I'm discussing. You're wrong so you wanna change the discussion. Hmmmmm funny how you and your ilk do that.

Marquez Bembry tweet: Can someone tell me what's going on I'm so confused and frustrated right now 😡😡😡😡

3 decommitted and things like this going on? There IS something fishy going on here...

Reactions: 2 people
It's all crumbling and Butch is nowhere to be found . Been through this a few times now

Marquez Bembry tweet: Can someone tell me what's going on I'm so confused and frustrated right now 😡😡😡😡

3 decommitted and things like this going on? There IS something fishy going on here...

Staff probably not returning texts again. It happens, so I've heard.

I made a factual statement. That's what I'm discussing. You're wrong so you wanna change the discussion. Hmmmmm funny how you and your ilk do that.

My ilk are saying that recruiting is tanking and logic would concur. I'll be happy to wait and see there too. I'll still wager I'm right on all three.... wanna take it?

So, we predicted this would happen

It happens

We point it out

But its not relevant

Ok

So, what would be relevant discussions based on 3 Decommits who, up until now, were pretty solid commits?

Maybe its not relevant because it exposes more chinks in Butchs' golden armor that some have clothed him in

Maybe he's taking them with him. See, us of those who have been against him from day one can't win no matter how you cut it. Not that I consider being right about this winning. It's all coming to a head and even though we've been proven to be right it doesn't matter to some. To them they either want to wag a finger shaming us for not supporting him or now blame us for "running him off." Believe it, don't, I don't care but I promise you that I would have rather been wrong about this ijit and talking about a successful 10-2 regular season with a chance to make the playoffs with a win over Bama in the SECCG than being right.

Some people on here have definitely taken on the coaches personality in that they can't ever be wrong. They have to move goalposts around all over the place to scramble to look less wrong for a few more post likes. Because being liked is obviously more important than just facing reality by having an unpopular, but educated opinion.

It's all crumbling and Butch is nowhere to be found . Been through this a few times now

Butch hasn't been seen since he went on his recruiting hunt. Its pretty bad he goes recruiting and lose 3 recruits at the same time.

VN Store

Back