Just lost 3 commits

Let the spin begin. The Negas can't possibly be right...whether they've heard the coach is leaving, or it's the inevitable fallout from substandard coaching that has been predicted.

It must be academic issues....or something.

LOL.
And how do you know it's not? Just curious. Are you employed by Tennessee?

Let the spin begin. The Negas can't possibly be right...whether they've heard the coach is leaving, or it's the inevitable fallout from substandard coaching that has been predicted.

It must be academic issues....or something.

LOL.

We have been saying this for a year or better. Recruiting would begin to drop as Jones' sales wouldnt work if he couldnt deliver. Coaches eat this up on the recruiting trail.

Reactions: 2 people
Some of you guys are absolutely pathetic. This BS is worse than a bunch of gossipy school girls.

The Vols are over committed

Reactions: 3 people
Thanks. You don't know Bishop Sullivan though. It's ok. Don't pay attention to my whole post. Just what you want.

I did pay attention - but regardless of what high school - for the most part UTK requires a high B GPA and around a 25 on the ACT to ensure admission to most major areas within the university. Plus there is a core set of classes they must have completed. Yes there are exceptions made but they no longer accept just anyone and some areas may have the GPA acceptance level lower.

When I applied and was accepted years ago the GPA was a solid C with I believe a 19 on the ACT.

Some of you guys are absolutely pathetic. This BS is worse than a bunch of gossipy school girls.

The Vols are over committed

So your argument is we cut two of our precious few four stars to make for something higher?
Wouldn't a rational man dump some threes?
Butch's chart may be saying to drop the highest rated players but as usual likely not a great play

Reactions: 1 person
Don't understand what everyone is worried about. Recruiting has been top notch this year. I mean so we lost a couple 4*, we got a couple left. No worries. Best staff in America got this.

Reactions: 3 people
So your argument is we cut two of our precious few four stars to make for something higher?
Wouldn't a rational man dump some threes?
Butch's chart may be saying to drop the highest rated players but as usual likely not a great play

It doesn't matter what they're ranked if they can't qualify. Besides, we had to take both to get a certain one.

Butch to Purdue doesn't make sense. They aren't going to match his salary or pay his buyout. Butch to Oregon is my guess. Helfrich had a meeting with the AD tonight according to a couple sources. Phil Knight could take care of Butch if thats who they really want.

And how do you know it's not? Just curious. Are you employed by Tennessee?

LOL...no, are you? If not, how do you know it is?

You see, we've been saying this would happen....and now you can almost set your watch by it. But we're probably wrong because you want us to be.

Reactions: 9 people
Being recruited over. It will be fine. Should finish between 10-13 final standings

In your dreams! When 2 of your 5 four star recruits decommit on the same night, that is the start of a mass exodus. There will be more. Say goodbye to Trey Smith probably.

I'm sorry but I think this is the beginning of the end for jones and co.
The negative recruiting I'm sure is insane: failure to develop talent, hot seat coach, current players jumping ship, previous players dogging the coach, poor game time decision making, questionable coordinators.....
Our recruiting is going to take a major hit.

Fleas are jumping off the dog

SPOT ON...........110% agreed and coaches in the SEC are poaching recruits as we speak.......they are calling Jones a lame duck coach for 1 year....

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back