Juneteenth

But why are you harping on this in a thread about Juneteenth and the liberation of black slaves? What is the point? Gotta get your barbs in? Why?

He will answer those questions when and only when you solve the gun violence problem in Chicago.

Last edited:
Explains a lot of issues in today's society. Issues we aren't allowed to talk about for some reason.

But it really doesn't. You're not getting to the cause. The cause is the government. I know you'll love the part where we get to blame welfare, but for 40 years, nobody wanted to talk about the government's authoritarian war on drugs and how it deprived all of us of basic freedom, and disproportionately harmed blacks, and specifically Fathers and in turn, kids who now had 0 access to their Fathers. And I've made this point 100x for over a decade on this message board and the people who say "Dad this and Dad that" can hardly give a **** about ending the war on drugs, and they blame the victims. Because next to rejecting welfare, rejecting the idea that institutional racism exists is top priority no matter what the truth is.

Last edited:
Ask yourself, does every kook who thinks the Clinton's are murdering people use the term "killary" or could they say other things that don't turn up in a search for "killary?"
I am afraid of using the word you quoted because I'm afraid Hillary's internet monitors will inform her and she will order my "hit".

But it really doesn't. You're not getting to the cause. The cause is the government. I know you'll love the part where we get to blame welfare, but for 40 years, nobody wanted to talk about the government's authoritarian war on drugs and how it deprived all of us of basic freedom, and disproportionately harmed blacks, and specifically Fathers and in turn, kids who now had 0 access to their Fathers. And I've made this point 100x on this message board and the people who say "Dad this and Dad that" can hardly give a **** about ending the war on drugs, and blame the victims.

Making a lot of assumptions there. I don't give a **** about the war on drugs. End it. But when a child steps on someone's loaded needle and OD's (I've personally seen this happen) that person needs to go away for good.

They have ended the war on drugs in plenty of places already, and it doesn't seem to be helping the situation at all. The war on drugs may have started a downward spiral in some or even a lot of instances, but I think the culture is too ingrained now. You think a significant portion of black fathers who are imprisoned for drugs would all of a sudden become All-American dads if released today? That seems very naive and unlikely to me.

And if we are being real, the crackheads, heroin users, and meth addicts aren't ever going to be and never were good fathers. If they were they wouldn't have become or stayed that way. I'm not a bible thumper, I could care less about marijuana, I know a lot of great dads who smoke some weed. I know zero addicts who are.

But if you are trying to point out the war on drugs was a detriment to our society, then yes overall I agree. But that isn't the problem today. The problem today is a culture that doesn't care about their responsibility of raising their own children. And that problem crosses racial lines.

Making a lot of assumptions there. I don't give a **** about the war on drugs. End it. But when a child steps on someone's loaded needle and OD's (I've personally seen this happen) that person needs to go away for good.

I know you don't give a **** about it. That's exactly what I just said. We have parental negligence and accidental manslaughter laws to handle your needle scenario.

They have ended the war in drugs in plenty of places already, and it doesn't seem to be helping the situation at all. The war on drugs may have started a downward spiral in some or even a lot of instances, but I think the culture is too ingrained now. You think a significant portion of black fathers who are imprisoned for drugs would all of a sudden become All-American dads if released today? That seems very naive and unlikely to me.

Where are you talking about? Amsterdam? The chief of police is on record saying alcohol is a bigger problem than traditionally illicit drugs. Portugal has seen awesome results from legalization. So who/where/what are you talking about?

And if we are being real, the crackheads, heroin users, and meth addicts aren't ever going to be and never were good fathers. If they were they wouldn't have become or stayed that way. I'm not a bible thumper, I could care less about marijuana, I know a lot of great dads who smoke some weed. I know zero addicts who are.

You're not being real. You're speaking from a place of ignorance. Addicts are fully capable of doing great things, and they do. You live among them and don't know it. It's easier to succeed when you aren't being rejected/incarcerated/punished for your addiction. When you find out someone is an addict, it's because something bad happened, like lose their job because they got caught buying drugs. The addiction is a secret when they do something awesome or do something normal, like be a good Father. Before the stigma of the war on drugs, addicts did big things and we all knew it. The guy who started Johns Hopkins was famously an opioid addict. Hell, Sherlock Holmes was a cokehead. He's fictional but the point is that we had a society that knew functioning addicts were real. Some of us bought the Reagan-era propaganda hook, line, and sinker, and we decided the only good addict is the kind that has had his rights taken away.

And we're not just talking about drug addicts. We are also talking drug users who are not addicts, drug dealers, and people who are completely innocent victims of the war on drugs. None of this needs to be happening. It's supposed to be a free country.

Last edited:
Reactions: EasternVol
Fun thought exercise...if we had a thread about Christmas/Easter and trolling posters came in to take shots at Christians and Christianity, what would everybody conclude about those trolls?

If this thread is any indication, I’d expect the conversation to focus on “single mother Mary” lying about being a virgin, clowning that simp Joseph for sticking around when the baby obviously wasn’t his, and wishing Maury was around back in 2 AD to prove the Holy Spirit was in fact the father.

Last edited:
I know you don't give a **** about it. That's exactly what I just said. We have parental negligence and accidental manslaughter laws to handle your needle scenario.

When saying I don't give a ****, I am actually agreeing with you. End it.

Where are you talking about? Amsterdam? The chief of police is on record saying alcohol is a bigger problem than traditionally illicit drugs. Portugal has seen awesome results from legalization. So who/where/what are you talking about?

California hands out needle kits, marijuana is legal, and they released 76k people from prison last year, most of them from drug convictions. The war on drugs has taken a massive step back in a lot of states in the U.S.

You're not being real. You're speaking from a place of ignorance. Addicts are fully capable of doing great things, and they do. You live among them and don't know it. It's easier to succeed when you aren't being rejected/incarcerated/punished for your addiction. When you find out someone is an addict, it's because something bad happened, like lose their job because they got caught buying drugs. The addiction is a secret when they do something awesome or do something normal, like be a good Father. Before the stigma of the war on drugs, addicts did big things and we all knew it. The guy who started Johns Hopkins was famously an opioid addict. Hell, Sherlock Holmes was a cokehead. He's fictional but the point is that we had a society that knew functioning addicts were real. Some of us bought the Reagan-era propaganda hook, line, and sinker, and we decided the only good addict is the kind that has had his rights taken away.

I'm speaking from a place of ignorance? I may be a lot of things, but ignorant in regards to addicts is not one of them. Also I didn't buy into Reagan propaganda as I wasn't alive when he was President.

I'm not sure what addicts you are running into, but meth, heroin, pills, and coke use are pretty easy to spot...And none of them are good parents. Or they wouldn't choose drugs over raising their children. If your money, time, and attention are directed towards getting high over taking care of your children, then no you aren't a good parent.

Not sure if blacks were liberated, I guess for a time they were but now the chains were replaced with welfare checks and abortion clinics
Far more welfare checks go to white people than black people - it's not even close. Same goes for abortions.

Last edited:
Far more welfare checks go to white people than black people - it's not even close. Same goes for abortions.

Lol. Comedy vandy-ribs. Fact is your party has created blacks to depend on the gov. They actively have done that. You keep fooling your self son.

When saying I don't give a ****, I am actually agreeing with you. End it.

Maybe this will help

....can hardly give a **** about ending the war on drugs, and they blame the victims.

You give a **** enough to speak on a matter when you think you can blame blacks for their own problems. You gleefully run and tell that stuff to the internet. On the flip side, the government represents you. They are violating rights and causing problems for blacks, but you don't give a **** enough to push for ending your government's war on drugs. Admittedly, you say you don't give a **** about it. If you actually cared about black people, then you would strongly oppose the war on drugs, but you don't. You just spend your time helpfully telling a message board of mostly white dudes that blacks have absent Fathers (in a thread about celebrating the liberation of slaves).

Do you get it yet?

Lol. Comedy vandy-ribs. Fact is your party has created blacks to depend on the gov. They actively have done that. You keep fooling your self son.

How am I fooling myself by stating a fact? And I'd really love to know how my party is "creating blacks", is there a factory somewhere cranking out black people?

VN Store

Back