'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

Listed at 5-9, 225 on Hutchinson CC's roster. Averaged 8.8 ypc this past season, rushing for 538 yards & 9 TDs. Also had two 95-yard KO returns for TDs.

Super shifty and strong kid who averaged almost 13 ypc his sophomore & junior years at Hartsville HS. Was moved from RB to QB his senior year; accounted for 38 TDs and almost 2,800 yards total offense. Displays his remarkable balance & cutting ability starting at the 4:00 mark...

Last edited:
Rivals didn’t rank him out of HS but 257 had him as a 89 overall.

Seeing as this guy is from South Carolina and Zach is from Texas, I'm going to say negative ghost rider..
So does this offer mean that we missed on Zach, Tiyon's higher rated brother?

So does this offer mean that we missed on Zach, Tiyon's higher rated brother?
I have NO inside knowledge but with Zach, I don't think anyone will know for sure until he enrolls somewhere.. That said, we have as good a chance as anyone at this point..

I really went out on a limb there didn't I.... 😎

Reactions: VolnJC
This guy is a quality RB! He was not playing against some small single A-AA schools. Conway HS is not a bad program. Speed, Elusive and powerful... not a bad combination.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
The two years following my official retirement, I took on the position of assistant pro at the Hartsville Country club down here in South Cackalackee. While there, I became very familiar with a few of HHS's players and all of their coaching staff.. They're a perennial football powerhouse in the state's toughest division...same area that Marcus Thompson and Jalin Hyatt are from. These kids all play hard nosed football and Hartsville High, in particular, is well known for slobber knockers at all positions. I can envision Coach Pruitt, et al, slobbering themselves over this type of RB. Let's get 'im.

VN Store

Back