'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

South Carolina is trending with another RB by the name of Trevion Cooley. I’d say the smoke here for us is pretty realistic considering Zach Evans probably ain’t happening.

Reactions: BreatheUT
VQ guys suggested it was a first come first serve between Evans and Brown. Pair them with Wright as our backs this class.

Said LJ from Texas would trump either of them, though.

VQ guys suggested it was a first come first serve between Evans and Brown. Pair them with Wright as our backs this class.

Said LJ from Texas would trump either of them, though.

Need Brown
Let Tiyon go to SC
I don’t think we’re even in LJ’s top

Keep bringing in running backs. If they are the best, they play. If they don't get playing time they will move to LB or transfer out. We need to find dynamic running backs. I think we have one in Gray, but we need 2 more.

Dude is a beast. I like cody brown but this dude is so smooth for a power back. Not the fastest, but his ability makes up for speed in a huge way.

Reactions: kamoshika
We lose three and would take all three. And we don’t pass on the other Evans, he’s too elite. That just means some to LB
I know Whitehead is enamored with RB, but one of him and/or Hodge will head to LB by 2021. Especially if we land 3 studs this cycle.

Reactions: griddie

VN Store

Back