'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

Devo182

Sophie Cunningham's daddy
Got a good chuckle out of this quote

“A lot of people are thinking I’ve been talking to South Carolina,” Evans said. “I ain’t been talking to no other schools. Of course, that’s what everybody’s going to think, because I’m looking at my (Twitter) timeline. I see all that right now, talking about South Carolina. I’m never going to South Carolina. I’m never going to go there. That’s dead.

m1al

I'm the most wanted man on my island...
Maybe not. Really depends on how the coaches value different players. Fans have their opinions and coaches have theirs. But fans don't get paid big money to make hard recruiting choices, coaches do.
That's definitely some Dalai Lama sh!t right there.......

johnfnkelly

I haven’t been talking to nobody. I had closed my recruitment completely. I’m opening my recruitment to see what I can get, and if I can get something that’s better than Tennessee. It’s not a lot that’s better than Tennessee, but it’s stuff that sets them (apart). That’s what I’m trying to dig deep into and see
really hope we cut all contact with this kid.

bignewt

VN's Resident Windbag
Lab Rat
Ryan Callahan today said it was totally on Evans probably wanting to step back. He said he didn't get the impression UT was out of the discussion.
He about to step right out of a spot. We ain't playing baby games this year. Don't see Clemson taking a JUCO either.

HoleInTheRoof

Mr. Congeniality
“I’m basically starting from scratch,” said Evans, a 5-10, 200-pounder rated the No. 1 running back in junior college. “I still have Tennessee as an option, but if things go wrong and the scholarship for me ends up going somewhere else ... at the end of the day I am taking the time to see what my possibilities are.
https://www.postandcourier.com/spor...cle_c4367290-fc19-11ea-82e1-83c5c9b4226f.html

Perhaps the staff didn’t necessarily give him a git, but it sure sounds like they had a “we really like you but numbers are tight and we still have some needs” talk.

The Dog

Because I Can

VN Store

Sponsors