'19 JUCO DT Jahkeem Green (USCjr Commit)

Sure, but 5-3 vs Vols in THIS decade, so who is beating who, or what? Oh I know...that was the worst stretch of UT FB .......just wait until UT gets back to where they “belong”....yeah, done heard it and read it a bunch. OK.

It is indeed UT’s worst stretch in history because of a couple of bad hires. You guys lost to the worst coach in UT’s history, which still isn’t a surprise considering which university is more significant.

Sure, but 5-3 vs Vols in THIS decade, so who is beating who, or what? Oh I know...that was the worst stretch of UT FB .......just wait until UT gets back to where they “belong”....yeah, done heard it and read it a bunch. OK.

By your definition of the past, this decade is the past. So let's use a matrix that even you can understand. Shall we?

Winsipedia - South Carolina Gamecocks vs. Tennessee Volunteers football series history

The only statistical team category your LITTLE cocks (emphasis on little) is better than Tennessee is Heisman winners with 1. In fact comparing your LITTLE cocks (emphasis on little) to all other Division 1 teams that is the only category you finished inside the top 40 in, where as Tennessee doesn't finish outside of the top 40. Get back with us when your LITTLE cocks (emphasis on little) actually achieve something in ANY decade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
It’s called a down period. I understand a fan of a team that’s never accomplished anything wouldn’t get it.

Nebraska’s past isn’t coming back to rescue them. I graduated from West Point, and Army’s illustrious past isn’t showing up anytime soon to rescue them. You earn what you earn from the present, the past is gone.

Reactions: 3 people
By your definition of the past, this decade is the past. So let's use a matrix that even you can understand. Shall we?

Winsipedia - South Carolina Gamecocks vs. Tennessee Volunteers football series history

The only statistical team category your LITTLE cocks (emphasis on little) is better than Tennessee is Heisman winners with 1. In fact comparing your LITTLE cocks (emphasis on little) to all other Division 1 teams that is the only category you finished inside the top 40 in, where as Tennessee doesn't finish outside of the top 40. Get back with us when your LITTLE cocks (emphasis on little) actually achieve something in ANY decade.

I bet you drive a big truck...., penۤ envy is a weird thing.

I bet you drive a big truck...., penis envy is a weird thing.

So instead of even arguing a point you deflect. Well, in that case here we go. First of all, thank you for your service.

Secondly, it seems the only person with penis envy is the one coming to a rival's forum to argue with the big boys. Nice chat and remember to come back October 27 after you get put back in your place.

Reactions: 1 person
Hope you remember this post 3 years from now when USC has reverted to their traditional status and UT has returned to theirs.

You really believe UT will dominate SC going forward as it did in the past (this decade excluded obviously..)? SC was a late entrant into the SEC and is just getting their footing past 15 years, but during that time they have shown to be up to the task of elevating themselves as a program, in fact, in past 15 years which program has had more success? UT has an amazing history in CFB, the landscape has changed a bunch the past 20 years, and SC was notoriously slow catching up, but the days of UT dominating a school like SC are probably over, I don’t doubt UT has the ability to beat SC 55-60% of the time going forward, maybe. But the 75-80% days are an era long gone.

Last edited:
You really believe UT will dominate SC going forward as it did in the past (this decade excluded obviously..)? SC was a late entrant into the SEC and is just getting their footing past 15 years, but during that time they have shown to be up to the task of elevating themselves as a program, in fact, in past 15 years which program has had more success?

Yep. Took HoF coach Spurrier to get you to a top 25 program but each year he's gone you're closer to returning to your historical status.

I bet you drive a big truck...

Big enof fer ya?

maxresdefault.jpg

...penۤ envy is a weird thing.

You could see a therapist.

Too funny. SC's facilities include a brand spanking new indoor practice facility and a FB operations center opening in the Fall. They don't lack for anything. And Muschamp doing just fine recruiting players, even from Tenn., kids seem to want to play for a team that actually wins a conference game, who knew.

Since SC Jr. joined the SEC in 1992, you have won the East exactly 1 time (2010). You did that with a 9-5 record, just to demonstrate hope crappy the East was that year. You have also won the SEC exactly 0 times. You have only 3 seasons with double digit wins, all under an over-the-hill Spurrier, who is likely the best coach you have had or ever will have.

If you weren't able to do more than that in the worst stretch for the East in history, you won't be doing much going forward. Kirby is making it rain in Athens. Mehlan will have Florida achieving at a mid level again soon. Pruitt is building a juggernaut in Knoxville. You should have won more while you had the chance.

Reactions: 6 people
A couple interesting stats on just how bad the Cocks are as a program

- They have 1 conference title in their history, a 7-4 club in 1969

- Their biggest post season accomplishment is a Capital One Bowl win over #20 Nebraska

- They have 1 division championship in their program history, and proceeded to lose by 40 in the championship game

- They enter the stadium to “Sandstorm”. How did they come up with that choice you ask? They accidentally played it at the end of an Ole Miss game and it became tradition. Their most well known “tradition” came to be because some 22 year old media intern ****ed up and played the wrong song.

They are a JV, gimmicky program who has benefitted from real football schools all having down periods at the same time, and they still couldn’t win ****.

Reactions: 16 people
Too funny. SC's facilities include a brand spanking new indoor practice facility and a FB operations center opening in the Fall. They don't lack for anything. And Muschamp doing just fine recruiting players, even from Tenn., kids seem to want to play for a team that actually wins a conference game, who knew.

I would just like to know which two numbnuts liked this post.

Bama success is in the present. UT success is in the past. I know, it’s a difficult concept to grasp. But as successful as UT was in the past, what exactly makes it such that UT “deserves” or “belongs” on top again as previous poster typed? We all get Bama deserving/belonging, Saban has a machine running in Tuscaloosa that earns it in the present. Been a good while since anyone has been able to show that kind of operation at UT. Deserve? Deserve got nothing to do with it.

If you're seriously comparing South Carolina's football tradition and history to Tennessee's, there's really no hope for you. None. Move along, now.

Reactions: 4 people
uscjr will continue to live off the scraps of the SEC powerhouses...coaches and players. They will get a Clowney or a Jeffrey every few years and think they are big stuff, but they are and always will be with the vandy kentucky miss st caliber teams of the SEC.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back