'19 JUCO DT Jahkeem Green (USCjr Commit)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster
8253206.jpg

6'4" 300lbs
SUMTER, SC
(SUMTER)

247Sports
Rivals
Hudl

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
No doubt. Love seeing Golden recruiting though. Again, we should look at the Big Samoan at No. 5. Kids a beast

'Ever seen USCjr's facilities? I have...all of it. Their stadium isn't small, but it's not gimungous as is UT's. There's not much to their training setup...light years from UT's world-class setup. Coach "Boom" Muschamp is over-rated; doesn't come across all that well as compared to several other coaches...particularly Coach Pru and over half the Vols' staff...and over half of the others in the SEC, as well. The local media here paints the chickens' program as top-of-the-line, but reality reveals otherwise. My supposition is this kid's beginning to realize all this. Will he flip to UT? I dunno'. My guess is he'll flip to somewhere, though. Athens and Knoxville are a lot closer than Tuscaloosa, but UT, UGA and UA, all three of 'em, have outlandishly impressive staffs and facilities. With him looking at these programs, I do believe USCjr will definitely lose this one. Winner takes this prize. GBO!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
'Ever seen USCjr's facilities? I have...all of it. Their stadium isn't small, but it's not gimungous as is UT's. There's not much to their training setup...light years from UT's world-class setup. Coach "Boom" Muschamp is over-rated; doesn't come across all that well as compared to several other coaches...particularly Coach Pru and over half the Vols' staff...and over half of the others in the SEC, as well. The local media here paints the chickens' program as top-of-the-line, but reality reveals otherwise. My supposition is this kid's beginning to realize all this. Will he flip to UT? I dunno'. My guess is he'll flip to somewhere, though. Athens and Knoxville are a lot closer than Tuscaloosa, but UT, UGA and UA, all three of 'em, have outlandishly impressive staffs and facilities. With him looking at these programs, I do believe USCjr will definitely lose this one. Winner takes this prize. GBO!

Too funny. SC's facilities include a brand spanking new indoor practice facility and a FB operations center opening in the Fall. They don't lack for anything. And Muschamp doing just fine recruiting players, even from Tenn., kids seem to want to play for a team that actually wins a conference game, who knew.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Too funny. SC's facilities include a brand spanking new indoor practice facility and a FB operations center opening in the Fall. They don't lack for anything. And Muschamp doing just fine recruiting players, even from Tenn., kids seem to want to play for a team that actually wins a conference game, who knew.

And they’re still no comparison to UT’s facilities. Also, we got rid of our problem that was the cause of not winning a conference game. Why don’t you worry about never winning the conference period and sit back and enjoy UT moving back to the top where they belong and you guys getting back to fighting with Vandy and Kentucky.

Reactions: 8 people

Who asked your opinion? You can see yourself out now......

Reactions: 4 people
None of the TN kids USC has gotten were takes. Joe Anderson tried to commit multiple times and was told no

Reactions: 1 person

What better way to try and convince everyone you're over your inferiority complex by collecting hundreds of posts on a rivals forum.

Funny how during the worst year in Tennessee history, it still came down to the final play of the game for you to escape with a win. Wow... Muschamp must really be building a monster there.

Reactions: 6 people

Cock fans talkin trash in here? Embarrassing.

Reactions: 3 people
Yes, yes. I know. Now, chicken fan, do YOUR homework and compare apples to (naturally) oranges. You're going to discover nice new stuff in Columbia, but they're not at all comparable to the bigger, plusher, more tech-heavy and flat out expensive facilities in Knoxville. Muschamp was the recipient of an SECe schedule crammed full of down teams (minus UGA, of course) last season. 'Won't be so easy this year, and Coach Boom's not got anywhere near as talented and experienced a staff as does Coach Pru. As for your conference game quip: How many NCs have your boys won? Zilch. Nada. Zero. UT? Half-a-dozen. Be prepared to be disappointed!:thud:

aww thats cute, when did your football program start again, was it 2010 or something?

Reactions: 3 people
None of the TN kids USC has gotten were takes. Joe Anderson tried to commit multiple times and was told no

On the VQ podcast last week they mentioned him. Apparently the staff has come around on him a bit more. Wanted him to hold off and camp.

VN Store

Back