'20 JUCO DE Jordan Davis (Mississippi State commit)

I'll be interested to see if he sticks with Mississippi State. As SLICKYINC said, though, it's closer to home. He's from Memphis.

Correct and he must show some production or he may end up at Tennessee State before it's over. It's important to remember that the 91 rating on 247 essentially is a place holder from his HS career.

I have some good friends who went to state, as have many of their children. Good, nice people who are in successful businesses that don't involve cows. I've gone to a couple of their tailgates when they play Vandy and found most of their fellow alumni to be like them.

I have some good friends who went to state, as have many of their children. Good, nice people who are in successful businesses that don't involve cows. I've gone to a couple of their tailgates when they play Vandy and found most of their fellow alumni to be like them.

neighbors are Miss State Alum. One is engineer, does ok.

Ole Miss is the one ive heard will accept a heart beat.

neighbors are Miss State Alum. One is engineer, does ok.

Ole Miss is the one ive heard will accept a heart beat.
Got some OM friends as well. They definitely fall into the class that people used to call 'cornbred aristocracy'. Plenty smart folks but born into enough money that it didn't much matter where they went to school. Granted, it's a small sample size and I'm sure there are plenty of OM people who've pulled themselves up by the bootstraps.

Got some OM friends as well. They definitely fall into the class that people used to call 'cornbred aristocracy'. Plenty smart folks but born into enough money that it didn't much matter where they went to school. Granted, it's a small sample size and I'm sure there are plenty of OM people who've pulled themselves up by the bootstraps.

My general impression of Ole Miss was...either had upper class money. Frat or Soror. Attractive female, moved to Atl for job. Get a job in some philanthropy bc your parents say you have to work to get dat $. Orr you were an athlete.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly

VN Store

Back