'19 JUCO CB Elijah Blades (A&M commit) Now in portal

Was committed to UF way back when then Nebraska had a Cali guy that had good connections in California and flipped him

Would love to have him on UF commit list come February but doubt it happens with Marco and CJ this kid been in Juco 2 years I believe so he needs to play right away to get as much good film for scouting as possible

He definitely has first round talent and freakish length should be damn goood where ever he goes

Kind of shocking it took 2 years of juco tho lol that boy musta been lying to himself and everyone else thinking he would qualify at UF of Nebraska

I know 247 had him as #3 CB and damn near a 5 star 2 years ago so ya he good

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Was committed to UF way back when then Nebraska had a Cali guy that had good connections in California and flipped him

Would love to have him on UF commit list come February but doubt it happens with Marco and CJ this kid been in Juco 2 years I believe so he needs to play right away to get as much good film for scouting as possible

He definitely has first round talent and freakish length should be damn goood where ever he goes

Kind of shocking it took 2 years of juco tho lol that boy musta been lying to himself and everyone else thinking he would qualify at UF of Nebraska

I know 247 had him as #3 CB and damn near a 5 star 2 years ago so ya he good

UF won't take him now if he can't enroll early. Reason they pushed back his visit in May. Also some talk he may leave Az Western for a Cali juco.

Last edited:
That’s the school where his head coach made remarks about opening up a pipeline to UT, iirc.

He could be the first blue chip corner prospect Pruitt lands.

Pruitt is doing a great job but I won’t be truly confident about the future until we sign at least 2 elite corners.

It will be a huge improvement if he can just get the guys to turn their head and look for the ball

There is a time when you turn your he'd and a time when you don't turn head. I think this year our DBs when know when to do both.

a couple key visitors will also be on campus the next few days: As of thursday evening, juco defensive back elijah blades made his first visit to tennessee. The 4-star corner is scheduled to stay a few days unofficially. The arizona western c.c. Product is a big target at cb

- vq

Reactions: 17 people
Multiday unofficial visit. Always a good sign when a recruit stays multiple days on their own dime.

Multiday unofficial visit. Always a good sign when a recruit stays multiple days on their own dime.

I wonder if any of these big-time recruits ever actually visit on their own dime, if you know what I’m saying.

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder if any of these big-time recruits ever actually visit on their own dime, if you know what I’m saying.

Even as I typed that post, I thought to myself that a dime would probably be about all he had to shell out on this trip. :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
Am I right to assume that he won't be available until the 2019 season?

tenor.gif

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back