Josh Smith signs with Saints

Pretty solid week for Josh Smith. He got married today as well to that perfect specimen of a human that is Breanna Dodd

Attachments

• A253D36D-A2B0-4B0D-AED9-5AA62A2A2D94.jpg
    A253D36D-A2B0-4B0D-AED9-5AA62A2A2D94.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: 4 people
No, not close, unless he makes the 53 man roster, plays well in 2018 and gets another deal with some guaranteed money and a higher salary. What is much more likely is that he’ll be a VFL thousandaire after making the practice squad and pulling down 100k or so, which ain’t bad. But of course, his family is very wealthy and he doesn’t need the cash. Hope he can stay healthy, play through a couple of contracts and have a good nfl career. Either way, he’s got that hot little wifey....

If this was actual boomage he would have gotten a fat signing bonus which I find no one mentioning. His NFL comparison to college roster equivalent is the invited walkon. You generally don't get to call home to mom and tell her she can retire with the deal Josh got. Sheesh.

He's doing OK for now.

Family has plenty of $$$ so he's not hurting.

Has a HOT wife and he's getting a shot at the NFL with Drew Brees throwing to him so just run good routes and catch the ball consistently and make the 53 an roster and keep catching the ball.

I'm happy he's getting a solid shot to prove himself.

VFL...GBO!!!

"But of course, his family is very wealthy and he doesn’t need the cash"

"Family has plenty of $$$ so he's not hurting."

Guess my family is just different. I don't even know what that means.

Reactions: 1 person
This is one of those time I swear you are the real life inspiration for Farmer Fran.

And now when I re-read the post you quoted, I hear Farmer Fran's voice (with a punctuational "whoo-ee" added at the end). Thanks for the chuckle this morning.

In all seriousness though, congrats to Smith on his new contract (and wedlock, which is an entirely different form of contract).

No, not close, unless he makes the 53 man roster, plays well in 2018 and gets another deal with some guaranteed money and a higher salary. What is much more likely is that he’ll be a VFL thousandaire after making the practice squad and pulling down 100k or so, which ain’t bad. But of course, his family is very wealthy and he doesn’t need the cash. Hope he can stay healthy, play through a couple of contracts and have a good nfl career. Either way, he’s got that hot little wifey....

LMAO As usual you don't have a clue what you're talking about. He's got to play out his rookie contract first genius. :clapping:

Not to embarrass you any more than you already are, but the NFL minimum is $465K for first year players. :lolabove:

Reactions: 2 people
Pretty solid week for Josh Smith. He got married today as well to that perfect specimen of a human that is Breanna Dodd

She's perfect on the outside but we don't know her behavior. Sometimes looks are deceiving, making the hottest unattractive.

VN Store

Back