Josh Richardson to the Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okafor, but yeah not gonna argue.

I like Okafor but he was more suited for the 90's style of post play. He's miles ahead of KAT in the post but KAT is better all around.

The T-Wolves actually had a great pick compared to previous years. They are usually awful at drafting.

-Derrick Williams over Klay Thompson, Brandon Knight, Kemba, Jonas, and Kanter.
-Wesley Johnson over Cousins, Monroe, Gordan Hayward, and Greg Monroe.
-Rubio over Curry, Jennings, and Lawson

-Mayo (Which they traded for Love which was a good pick at the time) but still they could have had Westbrook.

-Brewer instead of Noah
They're scouting is awful, but for once they have a solid young core. Wiggins, Towns, Lavine, and Dieng is one of the best younger cores in the league.

I like Okafor but he was more suited for the 90's style of post play. He's miles ahead of KAT in the post but KAT is better all around.

The T-Wolves actually had a great pick compared to previous years. They are usually awful at drafting.

-Derrick Williams over Klay Thompson, Brandon Knight, Kemba, Jonas, and Kanter.
-Wesley Johnson over Cousins, Monroe, Gordan Hayward, and Greg Monroe.
-Rubio over Curry, Jennings, and Lawson

-Mayo (Which they traded for Love which was a good pick at the time) but still they could have had Westbrook.

-Brewer instead of Noah
They're scouting is awful, but for once they have a solid young core. Wiggins, Towns, Lavine, and Dieng is one of the best younger cores in the league.

Don't really blame them for taking D Williams. He was a beast at AZ. Other than that though, you make a good point. Rubio over Steph has to give their owner and management continual nightmares.

I still see a lot less crazy Stephen Jackson. Great defender and teammate, really good midrange, good rebounder and passer. I honestly think Josh could develop into an 15-18 pt guy, 3-4 reb&ast, and a couple steals. Maybe even flirt with an All-Star team at some point. I wish he was in S.A., but Miami is a good spot. If you can't pick Pops brain Riley is about as good as it gets.

High character, high work ethic, 4 year college players like Josh Richardson are so easy to root for.

We were lucky to have Josh and now the Heat are lucky to have him

I still see a lot less crazy Stephen Jackson. Great defender and teammate, really good midrange, good rebounder and passer. I honestly think Josh could develop into an 15-18 pt guy, 3-4 reb&ast, and a couple steals. Maybe even flirt with an All-Star team at some point. I wish he was in S.A., but Miami is a good spot. If you can't pick Pops brain Riley is about as good as it gets.

I hope he turns into Nate Mcmillan

Don't really blame them for taking D Williams. He was a beast at AZ. Other than that though, you make a good point. Rubio over Steph has to give their owner and management continual nightmares.

Yeah D-Will was a monster. Mayo looked better than Russ, I doubt anyone envisioned Russ being who he is. Same with Steph honestly, Rubio was the supposed second coming since he was 15. I'd be willing to bet 90% of GMs would have taken him over Steph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back