Josh Heupel at SECMD

Money means nothing if the job isn't what the man wants. That mindset of "just throw money at it" is incredibly shortsighted and honestly ridiculous.
See my unofficial life motto
„Money might not buy happiness, but it will sure get you a better class of misery“
Or it’s addendum….
BC928AF4-AB87-4A08-833D-174D484931D0.png

Reactions: IndianaVol
Wow! 59,144 posts and not a single one is "stupid" or even just an opinion that not everyone agreed with. You sir are a true champion of life.

I have plenty of stupid posts. I make them quite frequently. Yes it’s my opinion that your opinion on Heupels cough is stupid. That’s the beauty of having opinions.

Reactions: Clad in Big Orange
Speaking of weight anybody know a good diet to try and lose some weight. I’m 6’1 and 273 and would like to drop 30lbs. I have a beer gut that I just can’t get rid of.
Look up anabolic diet/anabolic recipes on YouTube. I’ve used many of them as a base diet/macro framework for a few years now. Lost 58 lbs and more importantly, have kept it off and have discovered a nutritional approach that I can maintain over time. It will require cooking, use of a good food scale, and consistent meal prep, but IS effective. Good luck!

Heupel is the smartest and best coach we have had since Lane. He is a offensive mastermind I just wish he cared more about the defensive side of the ball.
You assume he doesn't. JH is a guy that knows what he knows and knows what he doesn't know. He knows he isn't a defensive genius; however, he believes he hired the right D-staff to address the issue. The last thing you want is someone who tries and puts his stamp on something he isn't the subject matter expert in; how did that work out for JP? I am sure if the defense hasn't improved he will make the corrections needed and not look for scapegoats like JP. This is only year two; last year wasn't bad considering the hand that was dealt!

Speaking of weight anybody know a good diet to try and lose some weight. I’m 6’1 and 273 and would like to drop 30lbs. I have a beer gut that I just can’t get rid of.
Eat less and run your ass off. Cut Cokes and Beer, you can do it if you really want it

Eliminate carbs from your diet. Just meat and fat. Your fat will melt off.

VN Store

Back